Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,901  
88 and sunny :sun:, trying to get all my outside stuff done by early afternoon. The heat :hot: later in the day is a killer. This morning I already put the 4 roof vents on the barn we took off the house. The :chicken: will be a bit cooler and hopefully not kick the bucket because they get too hot. The Whirlybirds we put on the house work well, we have both noticed the difference.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,902  
And you're a good guy for going out looking for your neighbor's dog.

There is a house for sale on my street (on the pavement even). You'd be a good neighbor to have. Just saying...

Be well,
David

I look out for MY neighbors dog all the time...he is a huge, ugly ill-tempered mutt but because I am such a nice guy I put up with the d*** canine....:laughing:

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    742.7 KB · Views: 116
   / Good morning!!!! #4,903  
I look out for MY neighbors dog all the time...he is a huge, ugly ill-tempered mutt but because I am such a nice guy I put up with the d*** canine....:laughing:

Stop putting self protraits up here Bill! Nobody wants to see your ugly mug!

Please do NOT move to my neighborhood...

:D

David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,904  
Stop putting self protraits up here Bill! Nobody wants to see your ugly mug!

Please do NOT move to my neighborhood...

:D

David

Jeeze David....

Compared to Roy Jackson's picture where he is shown wearing his silly hat on every post he makes, I think I am DOG-GONE handsome by comparison.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,905  
JDgreen227 said:
Jeeze David....

Compared to Roy Jackson's picture where he is shown wearing his silly hat on every post he makes, I think I am DOG-GONE handsome by comparison.

Well that makes one of us!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,906  
Well that makes one of us!

Randy, That Bill, he's a terrible fibber... He ain't never been as cute as that lil'dog...

That makes NONE of us!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,907  
Jeeze David....

Roy has the Bull _____ Market cornered... Leave him outta this...
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,909  
Evening all ....

Been a couple of days .... but my wake up time has been limited lately .... not that I'm complaining mind you ....

Monday morning Zack The Wonder Child (neighbor's grandson) showed up looking to see what was happenin' .... so I asked him if he was available to work ...

Turns out he is off work this week and has got a week before he goes back to school and was looking for something interesting to do I guess, so yeah ....

He goes and gets the Bobcat 763 and we been flingin' dirt the last couple of days .... got almost all the topsoil moved out of the woods where we piled it when we prepped the pad for the barn, and got most of it screened ....

Should have that finished up tomorrow .... after that we'll start on the retaining wall ....

At this rate we might actually have some grass seed in before the weekend is over ....

Hope the weather holds ....

/ Good morning!!!! #4,910  
Morning. 65 headed to 88.

I am busy trying to verify my own employment history/background check so I can get the formal job offer so I can turn in my notice.

I was up past midnight and yet could not sleep past 0410 this morning...

Good Gravy!

Have a great day all,
David