Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,061  
68 when I got up at 0500. We are headed to early service at Church so I've got a boatload of stuff to do before 0715, but then we will be home early. I think I'm going to mount my gun case and gun rack and move all my guns & stuff to a single location as part of getting a guest room set up in the basement. BUt we shall see what the day brings.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,064  
Good Morning. 78 going to the mid 90s. The VFD fundraiser yesterday was a success. Our little community consisting of a fire station. a church, and a beer joint pulled off a successful fund raising event for our fire department yesterday. The cow field had kids games, competition horseshoes, washers, volleyball, a band, a country store, an auction and served a fried fish meal to 1250 people!

This was the 30th time this has been done in 30 years and I can say that we got it down like a fine greased wheel. With over 50 eager volunteers this was as much a fundraiser as a community get together.

By the end of the day today, The tents, stages, tables, benches, etc wii be picked up and the cows can return to their field and our sleepy little community will will go back to sleep till next year.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,065  
we have a nice slow rain and 64 going up to 82.it rained slow all night and boy did we nee it.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,066  
73 degrees and 63% humidity. Record high of 91 yesterday. Summer isn't over yet!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,067  
2012-08-26, 0900

69 and overcast right now. The forecast is rain today.
Got my yard clean up (twigs, branches and a few smaller (4-5 inches) diameter trees picked up and chipped yesterday.
Sunday...a day of rest!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,068  
Morning, 65 here and going to 90 later today. No football today, or I should say no Colts today. I plan on heading into town for some groceries and then see if I can tear the truck door apart to figure out how to replace the lock actuator. Looked online and so I haven't found anyone who takes good photos of what is going on. Hope I can follow the directions and get it removed and new one in it's place.

Wedge

I watched that game last night, no Colts then either! :D

Hot and humid now after a cool all day and all night rain/thunderstorm, still some this morning but now it's a steamer out there! The rain was great though!

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,069  
Nice morning here. Going out to do a little work in the yard, then have lunch. Life is good.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,070  
75 and mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Got the cow field cleaned this morning, 2 big wheelbarrows full, will be working on my firewood for a couple of hours. Got a couple of plum trees that need picking this afternoon, produces small plums but makes great jelly.
Yesterday we had company over in the afternoon and we had the kids and parents pick blackberries, the team that picked the most got some nice smoked salmon. It worked out that they were tied :D :eek: so each got a piece of salmon plus they got to keep the blackberries.