Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,461  
Morning 38 at 4:00 and it still suppose to drop a few degrees. They are predicting frost later this morning. Got lunch packed, coffee in me and ready a tad early this morning. Guess I'll be using the heat in the car this morning.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #5,462  
Need hot coffee this morning. 32 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 63 with some clouds. Heading to my mothers place for some early fall projects.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,463  
Morning Y'all!

Man did I have a weekend! Friday evening a friend from Church dropped of his 3 grandkids he has suddenly ended up with legal custody of. We took them for the weekend, 1 boy age 5, and 2 girls age 6 & 8. HOLY COW 6 kids is wild! Some were sleeping in the basement so I did not have easy acces to my office area, so no postings except by android TBN app. They were pretty good kids who have had a rough life. Wife and I wish we could adopt them, but not possible...

It was a cool 49 at 0500 when I got up. I think I will ride my Harley to work again today.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,465  
0710: 47 degrees, blue skies with some clouds. First signs of some frost out there. Supposed to warm into the 60's (I hope).

As I type, the geese are flying overhead....guess they got the right idea.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,466  
Good day gents, 41* here in Frisco Colorado with light snow. Good thing it's not sticking, have 1 hour left on the job, then South to New Mexico!! Yeah.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,467  
Morning Y'all!

Man did I have a weekend! Friday evening a friend from Church dropped of his 3 grandkids he has suddenly ended up with legal custody of. We took them for the weekend, 1 boy age 5, and 2 girls age 6 & 8. HOLY COW 6 kids is wild! Some were sleeping in the basement so I did not have easy acces to my office area, so no postings except by android TBN app. They were pretty good kids who have had a rough life. Wife and I wish we could adopt them, but not possible...

It was a cool 49 at 0500 when I got up. I think I will ride my Harley to work again today.

Be well all,
David
Good for you and your family David!:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,468  
Good morning! It is damp and chilly here at 40* with a high of only 65 later. The guys are starting our kitchen remod today so that will be a mess for a while. Have a good Monday all.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,469  
42 this morning, feeling chilly! Most of the week will be around normal with Wednesday being a little warm at 80-82. Love this weather got some stuff done this weekend.
And yes there is a left end on my house my camera just wouldn't work on panoramic mode.:D
flowers7.jpg
flowers2.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #5,470  
Good Morning! Fog, 72 now with high in the mid 90s - Fall has backed out. Water temp 84. Lost a week due to a cold but up and going again. (Must have been Roy's fault.)

Pavers are on hold as the fall garden will be reconstructed from a row garden to raised bed garden (fall-greens and herbs) by the house. The 5 year neglected field garden (with the deer fence around it) will be my new row garden. Plans are for watermelon, cantaloupe, potatoes, in the spring.

Starting the morning off with a slow run.