Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #80,381  
It begs the question, why does it hit as soon as you get out of the car and stop when you get back in, did I hear a celestial chuckle?
40°C, we get that and I don't like it, 30° is enough, another six months and I'll be complaining about the heat and the stupid horses standing in the sun even though they have a shady place to stand with feed.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,382  
IMG_2051.JPG

Saw this item of interest while looking for furniture.

Tire Bar Console
$650
Living Spaces Furniture Store
Pflugerville TX

/ Good morning!!!! #80,384  
I'm trying to figure out what and how they did the "rim". It looks like a piece of tubing with some flanges to hold the tire in place.
Im wondering, why?

/ Good morning!!!! #80,385  
Late to the party again! Knee is much better after a slow start early.
Comic Con was in Dover and a little boring to me. Didn’t stay a long time. Came home and went to our cruise in, cool cars but I forgot to take pictures.
Hot and humid with s little rain on the way home. More coming they say. Hitting the shower and the rack, have a good night all.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,386  
I took my wife and 2 of the kids to a college girls volleyball exhibition game today. Then we went out to eat and drove the hour back home. It was fun.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,387  
Good evening all. 78F for the start, partly cloudy, calm wind. Winds came up, sky cleared and high temp was 99F. Rain threated here but no show, Bird may have gotten some. Wife slept in this morning, so stumbling around in dark to get ready for bike ride :eek: 52 miles and it got hot! spent the afternoon in recovery.
RNG sounds like they can sub the DMV for more prison space. Be interesting how many test runs it takes to work the kinks out.
Don, good luck on finding the secret tractor hiding place;)
Randy nice to hear on the knee progressing.
Prayers for all.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,388  
PJ, it's always nice to see a few ducks on a pond. All those I've seen are as good at cleaning water as my sheep are at cleaning grass. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #80,389  
Had to work up to lunch time yesterday, then it was to be a quick online purchase from a reputable company before I could get outside. Instead I spent the best part of a couple of hours on the phone and online to try and resolve what they finally called a "ghost" purchase. It wasn't a scam, just an IT failure where the website got stuck in a loop. The help desk couldn't find any trace of the order, yet it showed up as a pending debit on my bank account.

The time waiting in phone queues changed my mind about what I would do with whatever was left of the afternoon. That was to do nothing except go sit by the pond with a fishing rod in my hand. It didn't start well, I slid on a float and tied on a hook, only to realise I hadn't even put the line through the rod rings ! Never done that before, my mind must still have been thinking about ghosts. Anyway, deep breath, cut the line and start again. After that everthing was as near to perfect as it ever gets, pleastantly warm with sun shading cloud cover and fish that were only too eager to please. Sometimes slight downs help to better appreciate the ups in life.

mpham, that looked quite an intense fire. With a night time fire the insurance investigators will no doubt be looking closer to see if it's only the old slow moving stock that got attracted to the flames.

Thanks for the video on the sand hill cranes, I certainly didn't expect them to make that sound.

/ Good morning!!!! #80,390  
68 high of 85 storms later today, good amount of rain yesterday afternoon so not much done. If the grass dries out some mowing to do but not hopeful. Watched preseason football last night had enough of that for a while

Prayers for all