Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,381  
Good Morning! 54˚ and misting, cloudy. Now I've seen it all - pink rifles. Birthday day girl looks like a Texan, of course down here we tend to ride horses instead of giraffes:D

/ Good morning!!!! #8,382  
Tell her happy birthday!

38 now, was in the 40's earlier, supposed to stay around mid 30's today, rain/snow overnight, typical February.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,383  
Happy 4th birthday to your precious little daughter, David. She's a beautiful child, and lucky to have such loving and caring parents.

It's 41 F here this morning with light showers. It rained on-and-off all night with tiny hail, but no wind. 3/4" in my gage, so I'm happy. I'm almost over a close call with pneumonia after a cold went to my lungs. My chest is clearing quickly and I'm feeling normal again.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,384  
its cloudy and 20 this morning with a chance of flurries,with a high of 30 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,385  
Drank my last cup of coffee for the day. 60 degrees with light rain this morning. Heading to 83 with clearing later today. Got to take all our junk down around motorhome. Going to check out weather near San Antonino tomorrow for a few days
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,386  
Cloudy with some clear breaks and a high of 9C/48F.
We are getting another goat today, she is the mother of one we got about 3 weeks ago. Brings our little herd up to 4. Our 2 oldest goats that we sold a few weeks ago are at a great pet home and they pretty much have it made.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,387  
64F and looking nice. Think I'm gonna get a lot done today. Sweet wife making French toast.
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,388  
David...love the pictures but one query: If your beautiful daughter is a pistol as you term her, why is she toting a rifle? :laughing: Hoping she had a wonderful day. I have not been home much today. Have not seen that stray cat again, it looked well fed and groomed think it was someone's pet.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,389  
Went to the dentist today, then out to lunch wil my wife, her sister and her son. Went to Zingerman's deli in A2. Great food, best rueben sandwich I've ever had. A little pricy, but very good. Have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,390  
Good evening all. this morning started at 28F and sunny, high was 48F and cloudy, chance of rain or snow mostly south of me.
Had to go onto work today and back for more tomorrow :(