Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,461  
25F Light dusting snow,temps low 30's Sunday jet stream dips down w/high in teens single number for night...oh well day here and day there not to bad.
Enjoy weekend folks.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,462  
25 degrees this morning had a trace of snow last night. the high temp in the 20's today so won't be much outdoor activity going on here today, wind chill is 14 comming out of the east hope everyone has a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,464  
yesterday was 60 and lovely. The kids skipped home school and chores and played outside all day. Last night it was supposed to be rain/snow and all we got was rain.

I smoked some ribs last night after a long day of work and we had a late dinner so we decided, no alarm clocks, just sleep in. I woke up at 5ish an 6ish and went back to sleep, got up a couple min before 7.

Supposedy it is gonna snow during the day today (it was 34 at 7am) and drop to 24 tonight.

We shall see what happens...

Be well y'all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,465  
Coffee is done brewing. 32 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 62 with sun. Touring TX country. Lots of good tourist things to do.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,466  
Good Morning! 36˚ to 60s˚ with clear skies today. Ron keep spending those Michigan dollars in Texas so we can retain our no state income tax status. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #8,467  
we have 2 below and sunny warming to 16 today. the birds are busy on the bird feeders.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,468  
Roy, I think between looking for work and selling/buying houses and moving your wife who had doubts, I'd not have any hair left on my head. You seem to be taking this with rare good grace. Good for you! I love your spirit in the face of all the setbacks.:thumbsup:

Thanks to EVERYONE for their comments!
Yeah, it's been a bit of a pain...even more so with working at a new job in a new (for us) state. I reckon by May, everything should be settled and we'll be well established.

2013-02-16, 0915
30 degrees right now...high of 35 predicted and maybe a dusting of snow.
Laundry day for us!! ****, I hate going to the laundromat!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,469  
Nice start to the day with sun and mostly blue sky, just a few small clouds around. High of 9C/48F.
Does sound like we will get some showers and wind tonight. Going to work on the calf shed wall and the new feeding trough today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,470  
62 yesterday 36 now. Rain and snow. Oh we'll I got heat in my building so its work on the tractor day.