Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,531  
Txdon take care of whipper. I had a dog with a long learning curve, was skunked 3 times in one year, I think that was more painful for me than him.
Don't trust the weatherman said it would warm only 40 here windy and I will be sitting at a baseball game, son pitches collage ball. Good thing he gets the start of the first game of the double header I can watch the second from the warmth of my truck, or head home seeing once he pitches he gets the second game off.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,532  
Taxes? Still got 13 more days, no sense letting them have the money any sooner than necessary, I doubt anyone will starve, welfare wasn't sequestered.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,533  
Taxes? Still got 13 more days, no sense letting them have the money any sooner than necessary, I doubt anyone will starve, welfare wasn't sequestered.

Amen! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #9,534  

Amen! :thumbsup:

Double Amen! :thumbsup::D :thumbsup:
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,535  
Good afternoon all. 30F this morning 50F now and sunny, 25m bicycle ride today. Parts of the lawn are starting to grow :shocked::eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #9,536  
good evening everyone had a nice day shineshine all day but the wind is still cold got to 54 today.taxes thats allways a bad time around here my wife is looking for receips for stuff she knows i bought but can find the proof. but there all done and now she's gone to spend a week with our daughter,[ i told my daughter i felt sorry for her for the next week] well i got to wash dishes feed the pets and get ready for another day.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,537  
I went to the store and got some good soft canned dog food for Whipper. She gobbled it up, so she has no loss of appetite. It's been 24 hours since she challenged the snake. It looks like she took a strike on the right side of her snout. She seems happy and is trotting about. Looks like she will live to fight another snake. (But I really wish she would leave them alone, she looks pitiful lopsided.)

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #9,538  
Glad to hear Whipper is on the road to recovery.

The high today was 33*F, but the wind was very chilly. About the same forecast tomorrow. We had a few light snow squalls this evening.

Since it rained last evening before the temps dropped, then froze hard last night, the snow was easy to walk on today. I was surprised to see we still have a good foot of snow on the ground in some sheltered places in the woods. We have some bare spots where the ground leans south, and under the pines and spruces where the snow depth is limited, but still snow-covered everywhere else.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,539  
Good afternoon all. 30F this morning 50F now and sunny, 25m bicycle ride today. Parts of the lawn are starting to grow :shocked::eek:

Wait a minute...25m as in 25 mile? Congrats on that.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,540  
04-03-2013 Currently 36 degrees. It's early, but our inside dog had to go out, so I jumped on TBN since I couldn't go back to sleep. Hope everyone has a great day.