Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #79,921  
Boy, some really nice quilts and great setups. Such a blessing when couples share and support their interests. Never had a good feeling for couples that seemed to exist in two separate orbits that only bumped together now and then. Then again they were the same people that couldn’t understand how wife and I could spend so much time together.

/ Good morning!!!! #79,922  
Boy, some really nice quilts and great setups. Such a blessing when couples share and support their interests. Never had a good feeling for couples that seemed to exist in two separate orbits that only bumped together now and then. Then again they were the same people that couldn稚 understand how wife and I could spend so much time together.

People tell us the same thing, we work together and just enjoy being together. I used to tell the guys at work I wanted to stay home, I like my wife better than you. Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #79,923  
This is the latest quilt project my wife is working on. This is the one that she sewed with a needle and thread and is now hand quilting. It sits in front of the living room window. IMG_0376.JPGIMG_0377.JPG Hope this worked Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #79,924  
That's awesome, Ed! My Wife started one of those 3D patterns several years ago. She got all the material cut, and it's been sitting in a box ever since. I need to razz her about it tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #79,925  
My wife was smiling this morning when I mentioned folks on tractor forum are interested in sergers and quilting. She also says thanks for the well wishes. She is feeling much better.

/ Good morning!!!! #79,926  
My wife attends a Quilting group every Friday. But I think something else is going on. They call themselves The Stitch and ***** Quilting group at the Senior Center.
I think I posted some of there Quilts that they donate to various groups.

/ Good morning!!!! #79,927  
This is one my wife recently got from a lady at church. All hand sewn.0807181753.jpeg0807181753a.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #79,928  
This is the latest quilt project my wife is working on. This is the one that she sewed with a needle and thread and is now hand quilting. It sits in front of the living room window.

Wow, every time I look at the quilt Ed I see different designs, hexagons, squares some with raises sides, it's mind boggling.

Pj and buckeye nice quilts. A lady on the next street also has a crown jewel.

/ Good morning!!!! #79,929  
Great quilts! I do fabric quilting but I don’t make patchwork quilts. My mom did up until when she was in her 80s.

Lady thing I did any sewing on was this chair a couple of weeks ago.
IMG_0516.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #79,930  
Good evening all. 80F fir the start, light breeze, high clouds. Wind came up quickly today, clouds started to build late afternoon and high temp of 101F. Bike ride this morning, followed by some paperwork, meant to do some hand trimming but too hot.
Wife and I are enjoying the quilts. Wife was doing some quilting until step daughter had to go on out of town contract work.
Went outside to see the fox barking, dog was ready to rumble, but we weren't ready for the vet bill:eek:
lightening visible north now.
Prayers for all.