Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #103,461  
That looks like a pretty beefy adaptor, Rick. Please give it a good workout and let us know how it goes, OK? And those ribs look delicious, and seem a lot less work, too!

Randy, I hope you wake up from your procedure tomorrow pain free and feeling great. We're all out here pullin' for ya!

/ Good morning!!!! #103,462  
That looks like a pretty beefy adaptor, Rick. Please give it a good workout and let us know how it goes, OK? And those ribs look delicious, and seem a lot less work, too!

Randy, I hope you wake up from your procedure tomorrow pain free and feeling great. We're all out here pullin' for ya!

RNG ... It weighs about 130# so ... I need to build a stand for it to store in vertical position to make hookup easy. I almost wish it didn’t have the receiver hitch on it ... and I may eventually remove it as I don’t foresee using it.

/ Good morning!!!! #103,463  
You were supposed to skip 骰紘at part of my post Don.

Your post reminded me of this e-mail I got yesterday:

"What a remarkable year this has been! Clearly, we are at a tipping point as Western medicine steadily evolves to include plant-based nutrition as a primary means of treating and reversing chronic disease. Moving Medicine Forward's mission is to open the minds of the next generation of doctors to this incredibly powerful tool to heal their patients. I am excited and inspired to be a part of this long overdue 殿wakening happening in medicine! Through my in-person appearances and electronic webinars we have reached well over 1,000 medical students across North America and in Europe. The positive response we have had from medical students, clinical faculty and the public affirms we must continue our efforts to keep that momentum going!

Below are some photos from my talk at Western University of Osteopathic Medicine in Lebanon, OR."
- Dr. Klaper

Attachments

• A instant pots.jpg
    A instant pots.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 64
   / Good morning!!!! #103,464  
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Today’s low was a mostly cloudy 76ºF; a mostly cloudy 80ºF presently; an I anticipate a partly cloudy daytime high in the mid 80ºF’s.

I am still following MA weather = a sunny 19ºF presently with an afternoon high temp a sunny 27ºF. Tomorrow the mixed precipitation to all rain begins back to mixed precipitation through the weekend. Whatever snow I/We had will be icepack by the time we return.

I rarely take pictures except when vacationing or kayaking. I appreciate the +’s. I really thought that I overdid the photos the last time. I could spend all day here at the Villa taking pictures.

I saw tractor dealerships is San Jose with tractors that I have never seen before. The traffic prevented me from taking tractor pics.:(. I am still looking for tractors to photoshoot.

RNG- Lizards do what lizards do. I am still trying to find them in the fact.

BEF- I hope that you shake that cold soon.

RonJH- Congratulations on the new great grand daughter!!!! :cool:

Eric- Thank you for explaining the door’s construction. The Villa Caletas was styled after Italian villas and constructed by Italian artisan/masons. There is a labyrinth of passageways and tunnels connecting rooms, etc. I still get turned around here.

Rick- I have never seen a frontend 3PH adapter and it does look beefy. Those ribs look to be good eats. I may need to research instant pots when we get back.

Don- It’s about time that Western medicine incorporates Eastern medical practices. I am here today because I was fortunate to benefit from both approaches; unfortunately the holistic homeopathic treatment was out of pocket for me. I am happy to see that your talk was well attended. :cool:

Wifey and I appreciate the anniversary wishes.

I hope that everyone has a decent day today.

My + thoughts, wishes, and prayers.

/ Good morning!!!! #103,465  
32°F and cloudy this morning, going up to 50° today. We'll take another mild December day, as the weatherman says we should expect some accumulating snowfall Sunday night into Monday. Guess I'll put the rear blade back on the tractor this weekend.

Speaking of Yes, RNG ... I had the wonderful fortune of meeting the band after a show they played here in St. Louis back in July 2002. The drummer I was playing with at the time also worked as a driver for the amphitheater, driving the bands to and from their hotels, and he got me an all-access backstage pass for that show. I stood off on the side of the stage while Chris Squire played his bass solo. After the show, I got to talk with everyone except Steve Howe, who apparently has a phobia about meeting people. All were super nice. I was sitting in the hallway between the dressing rooms - sitting next to Alan White while he was winding down from the show - when I heard that distinctive voice ask, "When will the van be here to take us back to the hotel?" When I turned around, there was Jon Anderson. Wonderful guy. Rick Wakeman was walking around trying to find the right door to get to the meet-n-greet. He couldn't wait to go meet some fans. My drummer had also dated a woman who was on the road with Yes as their massage therapist. He convinced her to introduce me to Chris Squire (one of my bass guitar heroes), and I spent about 20 minutes sitting in his dressing room chatting with him about bass player stuff ... basses, strings, amps, influences (ironic), and just general musician babble. I'd heard a lot of bad things about him as a person over the years, and he lived up to none of it that day. One of the most pleasant conversations I've ever had with a famous musician.

/ Good morning!!!! #103,466  
69°F and .12 inches rain.

Beautiful full moon shining this morning
IMG_1097.JPG

May be an energy conservation day

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #103,467  
39 but feels warmer with bright sun and little wind.
Been running errands with Gracie in tow, stopped and got us a small ice cream cone, I ate the first part and she finished it. I never do that but I had a hankering today.
Got a notice today that they failed to get a signature on one of the forms on the tractor, so they couldn’t get the certificate of ownership filed yet, they didn’t seem to have any problem cashing the check however! LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #103,468  
Seatbelts all set, stopped at Lowe's and picked up a set of sockets and other hand tools for my son for Christmas new house and no wrenches now mine will stay in my garage. Hit the car wash then took my wife's car for gas.
Congratulations Great Grampa Ron!
Thomas good to see you are keeping yourself busy in retirement.
Ron is that a "Titan" plate? I purchased one 2 years ago to attach my snow plow had to cut 2 holes in the front for hydraulic hoses it works great. In the summer I use it with my forks and York rake.
IMG_20191211_100506430_HDR.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #103,469  
Snow has melted off driveway (glad for that since I didn't clear it).

As noted previously, I determined that the propane stove issue was one of the parts that I had replaced last year. Disappointed that it only worked a year, but the good news is that I found another source for my stove parts. Old source was $55-60 each for thermopile/thermocouple or $109 for whole pilot assembly including both. My new source is $9.95 for thermocouple. I went ahead and got some fiber gasket material so I could make a new gasket for under the pilot assembly ($55 from old source, sheet of gasket material from new source for $7.65). I ordered Sunday and they arrived today USPS, well packaged in a box.

The whole family is doing much better, glad we have turned the corner on our ailments. Sounds like TBN family is on mend also.

Stay safe, prayers for those in need. This is a tough time of year for some folks, share a smile, be more patient.

/ Good morning!!!! #103,470  
Congratulations Great Grandpa Ron.

Happy Aniversary Jay and wife.

I haven't seen very many Texas license plates up here in winter. I have seen California plates in winter up here.

Special weather statement in effect for:

North Bay - Powassan - Mattawa
West Nipissing - French River

A general 10 to 15 cm (4-6") snowfall on tap today into tonight.

An Alberta clipper type of weather system will spread a large area of snow across parts of Northeastern Ontario today and tonight.

Total snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 cm (4-6") are expected in many areas by the time the snow tapers off to a few flurries by Friday morning.
We will either get a foot or nothing. I want a foot.