Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #109,991  
Our printer died yesterday so I ordered one from Best Buy because I could get it today, got the notice overnight that it would arrive later today. Then I get a delay notice saying if they can稚 ship it by the 17 they will cancel the order. What kind of business is that? It痴 just an HP all in one, nothing special but they promised quick delivery and Ellen needs it since she is working from home now. I知 waiting on the call back that was going to be in 56 minutes, 80 minutes ago. They didn稚 mind taking my money though!

Randy, I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you get one soon. I, too, use an HP printer from Best Buy. It's not quite 6 years old, but they've sent me a couple of "notices" that parts and service are not long available for my model HP ENVY 5660. So far it's still working, and I'm hoping it will continue for a while.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,992  
I’ve had so many hp printers fail too early, I went back to canon. My current one is 5 yrs old, has been great and does great photos.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,993  
Had a former co worker who lived in Xenia, his house got wiped out more than once in tornado's, think every 10-15 years or so.
Preferred Dayton, less moving objects in the air.

Ape 3 1974 was the big F5 in Xenia. One of 148 tornadoes in 24 hr period.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,995  
Good Morning All.

37 at dawn today, 45 and cloudy with lots of wind! A very windy night last night lead to some very restless dogs and humans. We had no damage to the trees on the property except for small branches. The next door neighbor wasn't as lucky. Wifey and I got permission to cut it up and we brought it home for the 2023 wood pile we are working on. I've been known to travel many miles for wood, but this was less than 500' away!

Thanks for sharing so many pictures everyone. Stay safe and healthy and have a wonderful Easter/Passover weekend:cool2:.

Frank
down tree 1.pngdown tree 2.pngdown tree 3.pngdown tree headed to the wood pile.png

/ Good morning!!!! #109,999  
I’ve had so many hp printers fail too early, I went back to canon. My current one is 5 yrs old, has been great and does great photos.

I had that exact problem with Canon, thats why I went back to this HP 6 years ago. I had three Canon printers go bad in 4 years. Then my foray into Epson lasted 6 months.

/ Good morning!!!! #110,000  
Another very windy day, gusts to 48 so far, temp in the fifties. Looks like a decent weekend and Monday before cooling again.
I rinsed about a ton of pollen off Ellen’s Edge Titanium and my old Ram. They look good for about an hour.