Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #119,721  
RS - is the bladder suddenly depressurized or has it been doing this for a while, hopefully it will stay pressurized for you.

Not suddenly ... it drifts down over time.

Told the well guy that I try to check it at least once per year, he laughed and said "You're doing better than me ..."

:laughing:

Probably should check it in about a month ... just to see how quickly it's losing pressure.

It's an older Pentair Wellmate WM-9 tank ... one of the ones with the yellowish outside casing. The bladder is replaceable ... but I'm not sure if they are even available at this point.

Did you have to replace the whole pump?

Probably didn't have to ... but I went ahead and replaced both the pump and the motor ... ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #119,722  
Chris - sounds like a busy productive day - Walnuts?

The walnut meadow is a small chunk of field that is hard to get to and wet. The farmer stopped farming it and squirrels, I guess, planted black walnuts. Nice stand that somebody 50 years from now will be able to turn into cash if a developer doesn't bulldoze it first.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #119,725  
Sorry for the loss Jim...thoughts prayers to family.

/ Good morning!!!! #119,726  
Ken---
Good Friday morning all -46 going up to 66 and more rain

Darn, I thought our temp swings were wild..... -46.... that HAS to be cold! :shocked::D

/ Good morning!!!! #119,727  
72°F and .1 inches rain.
Off to Hilo town and finish a couple errands this morning.

Hoping I get a call soon to pickup the LS, grass is growing and I hope not to get behind.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #119,728  
Ken---

Darn, I thought our temp swings were wild..... -46.... that HAS to be cold! :shocked::D

gosh, I'd better get my long underwear on if I'm moving back there.... :rolleyes:

just got off phone with another person responding, belatedly, to my apartment wanted ad. He said he couldn't call a month ago since his guest house on his local farm was totally filled
with train sets. Funny how that hobby appeals to folks, he had been President of several colleges, have another good friend with part of his barn taken up by train sets too. I took this fellows contact info down just in case. He stopped renting years ago he was so turned off by problems with tenants. But something in my ad seemed to get his interest. If nothing else, likely made another possible friend.

/ Good morning!!!! #119,729  
ok, bad use of hyphen :shocked:
Maybe I should switch to Celsius.
Sun is out now , and it's Friday!:cool2:

/ Good morning!!!! #119,730  
Vets monument Wade built in Cotopaxi,Co. (1).jpgThank you to all for your prayers and condolences for my nephew, very much appreciated. He was well known and respected in the community as an artist, rancher and all around good guy. He worked in several mediums including stone ,bronze oils ,water color, etc. Will try to attach a pic of Veterans memorial he did in front of the high school in Cotopaxi,Co.