Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,891  
70F cloudy low 90's for high slight wind 3H's least until Thursday.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Last evening setting on the deck enjoying twin popsicle Doe brought her new born fawn for the first visit. :)

Plans for today...check game cams,might trim front field this morning later this evening mow field,other than that stay low and cool.

Enjoy your day all.

Deja vue, read this in another thread

I haven’t seen my deer while mowing lately. They used to play peek a boo with me.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,892  
Morning all!
You know it's summer when New England is 70 all night! Going to a high 80's and humid today. Got a lot of work done around the house this week.
Today and this week will be to humid for big projects so we will putter as best we can.
Health wise the wife and I are doing great!
Flowers and the garden are all starting to show good growth. We have lilies blooming also.
Quick picture shows the flowers blooming and the rocks I spread on the flower bed.
Hope everyone stays healthy and safe!
lily.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #134,894  
Star City Madness this weekend lots of old cars trucks a lot of people enjoyed themselves but we missed again. Did look at 1954 Ford F100 they want 15000 for it needs work

/ Good morning!!!! #134,895  
I have charged them overnight twice. I put them on and within ten minutes the voice comes on telling me it's turning off.
sounds like battery is not charging
Check out this website...does a much better explanation of the features and "how to's"

/ Good morning!!!! #134,896  
I tried to lift the backhoe for the BX23 with the loader, not enough omph to lift, was able to move it to a better place in the barn.
Can now pull her old truck up enough to get tractor out without first moving truck out.
After supper loaded a couple water totes on the trailer to take home. This trailer too short for tractor with BH attached, so will bring my 16 ft trailer next time to get the tractor.
MIL is going to auction a bunch of stuff in the barn. He’s got a 16 ft trailer, lots of hand tools.

I got the mower deck put on the tractor and mowed some. Blades need sharpened. Not sure what I’m going to do with the BX, but didn’t want to see it given away at auction.

I would have put BH on tractor, but needed 3 ph to move trailer around.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,898  
Check out this website...does a much better explanation of the features and "how to's"

thanks Roy, lots of low battery warnings I am NOT hearing so battery is getting charged.
I'll call Sony CS tomorrow. I'm not trying to Blue Tooth pair it or play music, nothing but the sound reduction.
Maybe because I haven't set up the other it's turning off like a sleep function thinking I'm not using it. ??

/ Good morning!!!! #134,899  
good morning all
warm and sticky day, 74 now going up to low 90's with heat warning posted.

Toppop, next time you go to one of those tractor meets, give me a shout. I may come down and join you and then go visit
my friend in Delaware not too far from you. It would be a nice excuse to get together.

Ron, great lily. No ant in this one...
Buppies, hope you are feeling better today.

keep drinking that water guys

I’ll do it.