Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #135,831  
Good evening all. Yesterday's weather: 77F for the start, partly cloudy, light breeze. Light wind day, partly cloudy sky and high temp of 92F. Drove to Paris for 8AM start, 67.5 mile course. 2900 feet of climb. Finished 2:30 did use neck cooler to help manage body temp. Had some serious rehydrating to do after ride.
Today's weather 76F overcast, light breeze, 1 inch in rain gauge. Light wind today, overcast cleared to partly cloudy with afternoon buildups high temp 91F HI 101F and DP 71F. Chapel this morning, Wife just wanted some yogurt, so I just had usual cold cereal. Recovery day today.
Covid update: Cooke 3252 confirmed cases, 19 active cases, Montague 1805 confirmed cases, 13 active cases, Grayson, 11549 confirmed cases, 55 active cases.
Yesterday posts
Eric glad the situation was benign.
Doug full car park!
Drew sorry about needing to replant the bushes.
Roy wife has had COPD for years.
Ron hope you got the filters changed, nice sky
Doug with the reverse camera in my F150, can drop trailer on the ball no problem :)
Roy sorry rain cramped your plan.
Drew thanks for shoulder update, nice to hear pain not the issue it was!
Buppies the parts craving is spreading :(
Thomas hope your day went well.
Rich sound like a one legged gut at a butt licking contest.
Randy glad you had things under control.
RNG sorry about you missing the camping, hope the winds don't do an about face
Drew nice taters and pics
Drew yes thistles bared handed no fun :(
RS glad you have cylinder rebuild under control. nice pics
David hope the mudding went well.
Don neat pics.
Doug good sized project.
Rand glad sale want well
Don don't you love the below normal temps! Glad was wall and not roof, good luck finish project.
Kyle glad fort worth trip went well, don't miss rush hour traffic at all.
Doug pretty car!
Dennis now you have been through it once easier next time :) Did you make it inside prior to rain?
Today's posts
Ron glad filter change went well and got bracket replaced. Enjoy the celebration, nice turkey pic
Drew sorry for the family drama, glad you have been able to take car of MIL inspite of your issues
Billy glad you are getting quality family time
Bird good question
Roy glad your aquifer refills so fast. Wife has one inhaler, use as needed.
Don I am sure wife would not climb windmill to service it :)
RNG hope the fire crew gets better at communication
Paul you may have to return to horizontal surface reclamation! nice pic
Eric understand about people asking before and not after they are caught. sorry about fox hunt damage.
John nice day planned.
Randy sorry about you missing church, happens here sometimes when ready way early
David sorry about the water in gas issue.
Don thanks for info, wife needs to quit smoking as well.
Drew thanks for info
Dennis thanks for link, that was a funny movie
Rich good to hear trailer almost done
David glad you could get rid of water in most of gas.
Doug good luck with shopping.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter, Bird/aging issues/, Billy/skin cancer surgery, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies cancer surgery, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes,Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Dennis/older brother/son, Grev/wife's eye, Do niece/son/Covid, Bill/DIL home care, Ted/knee recovery, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/uncle, Drew/tendon healing, David(sadamo)/Sophie's eye surgery,RNG/fire season, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

Attachments

• 20210717_140724.jpg
    20210717_140724.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 84
  • 20210717_140806.jpg
    20210717_140806.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 84
  • 20210717_140900.jpg
    20210717_140900.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 86
   / Good morning!!!! #135,832  
I'm going shopping while you guys and gals are all sleeping. Wife wants to look at kitchens and all sorts of things that interest ladies. I need a car wheel wash brush, seat covers and some batteries and after watching daugens movie I might get another 5000 mAh battery for my Ryobi gear.
Washed and chamoi dried two cars this morning in the cold air then hopped in the Mustang to try out the heated seats. Very nice on my sore back after all that cleaning.
Plumbing for the house is now organized. Got some quotes for the shed I want. Kit price starts at $26500 without erection or windows but includes roller doors. I'll need remotes on those. (2) and will be fitting a Ranch Slider where the 3rd roller door would normally go.
Shed is American style barn 15 meters x 15 meters but that could change depending who gets the job in the end. Bit big for me to do by myself. So much to do, so little time. As Ned Kelly said on the way to his hanging, "Such is Life"

That’s 50 x 50 ft. Would narrower and longer cut price due to shorter roof trusses?

/ Good morning!!!! #135,833  
Mostly, was pouring when I got to dad’s waited for it to slow down before dashing inside. Was starting to rain as I was packing, so got a little wet. For the downpour at home, I just got in house before it started to pour.

I had song leading at worship.
Ate at the New Mexican restaurant after service, first time eating in, been doing takeout. Great food.
Cooler today, but still humid. AC in RV is working, but very loud.

Drew, sorry about family drama. Not fun.

I tried to stay out of wife’s sister drama with her kids that won’t have anything to do with her, but she sucked me into it last spring. We get along great with her kids. Used to get along with her, until she unloaded on us in a drunken rage one day. I avoid her now if I can, but sometimes I can’t. Her opinion is everyone has wronged her, she plays the victim card continuously, but she causes it all.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,834  
66F and clear @ 23:45, headed down to an overnight low of 61F. High temp today was 82F.

Got curl cylinder piston put back on rod and nut Loctited and tightened up. Waiting on Loctite to cure (takes 24 hours) before I stick the rod back in the tube and tighten up the gland nut. Should be able to do that tomorrow afternoon and get it reinstalled on the tractor.

Still need to clean the sealing surface on the tube but that shouldn't take but a few minutes.

Oil and filter change done on Cub.

Mowed all down around house and got that done, plus 1/2 of the lower front. Finish that tomorrow afternoon.

Filled hopper feeder.

Harvested one zucchini and four yellow squash today (on right), stuff on the left is from a couple days ago:

IMG_1220 copy.jpg

I believe she picked the pepper too early (the little tag shows them as red) but we'll see. Tomato plants decimated by the deer ... :cry:

More clean up and raking done on southwest corner, debris hauled up and added to compost pile. At the point now where the lower part of that area needs to dry before I can finish it up.

Glued up the tees with the risers and sprinkler heads in them for the next watering rig.

Menards order is ready for pick up.

Hope everyone had a great day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #135,835  
2021-07-19, 0306

63° right now...looks like a spot of light rain now...
High in the mid-70's and probably some rain

Up a bit early this morning...woke up about 0200 or thereabouts. Be my first day back to work since the medical episode last week...we'll see how things go...

/ Good morning!!!! #135,836  
2021-07-19, 0306

63° right now...looks like a spot of light rain now...
High in the mid-70's and probably some rain

Up a bit early this morning...woke up about 0200 or thereabouts. Be my first day back to work since the medical episode last week...we'll see how things go...
Good Luck going back to work! Hope everything goes well!

/ Good morning!!!! #135,837  
Coffee is done brewing. 65° with a few clouds this morning. Heading to 86° with lots of sunshine. Enjoyed neighbors birthday party. Took time off from party and put flail mower on tractor. Checked it out with a run down one side of field. Still too wet to cut. Later this week it will get done as fields dry out. Not sure what I will get into today.
One of the visitors to my Lily garden.
IFiowmM.jpg

Roy, hope you weeks goes well.

Mostly, I need to try one of them neck coolers when I am out cutting fields later this week.

Scardy, not sure it is longest running post. But it may be the most post.

David, if your water in gas is from where you live. Have you tried Ricks StaBil Marine 360?

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,838  
That’s 50 x 50 ft. Would narrower and longer cut price due to shorter roof trusses?
I found a fellow that is giving me a quote tomorrow. Start to finish. Narrower would cut price but I don't want that. Longer doesn't make a great deal of difference. This new fella can start pretty soon apparently so I will see how good his quote is.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,839  
all of us with cordless tools will find this interesting.
4ah battery minimum but don't go too big with certain cutting tools.
I have one 2ah and four or five 5ah. I use the smaller battery when using my 1/2 drill drilling into normal wood.
Saves a nice bit of weight.
I went and bought 2 x more 5000 mAh batteries today. (and a couple of new things to fit them to.:) That gives me 2 x 2000mAh and 3 5000 mAh so I'm pretty set. I bought a Ryobi sander for the wife as she has to earn her keep and a new brushless Drill. They are supposed to run 40% longer than a brushed drill.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,840  
Coffee is done brewing. 65° with a few clouds this morning. Heading to 86° with lots of sunshine. Enjoyed neighbors birthday party. Took time off from party and put flail mower on tractor. Checked it out with a run down one side of field. Still too wet to cut. Later this week it will get done as fields dry out. Not sure what I will get into today.
One of the visitors to my Lily garden.
IFiowmM.jpg

Roy, hope you weeks goes well.

Mostly, I need to try one of them neck coolers when I am out cutting fields later this week.

Scardy, not sure it is longest running post. But it may be the most post.

David, if your water in gas is from where you live. Have you tried Ricks StaBil Marine 360?

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.