Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #135,961  
Wow , time flies, happy birthday to Makani, so I see a dog bone with a bow :)

LOL, I think he self treated. Got a Myna bird this morning, that’s the 3rd one in last week or so that I’m aware. Guesshe thinks he’s a bird dog.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,962  
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_0272.JPG

Good afternoon! Cedarciding this morning. pics are 1- 1/3 done, pic 2 2rows of brush cut, pic 3 finished.

We had a good group and I cut two wind rows of brush from under the live oak tree. I had 5 haulers so I could keep cutting and ran the chainsaw for 3 hours/2 tanks of gas.
The temp stayed in the low 80's but still plenty of hydration needed. We are under a bad air alert also but not for smoke but from Saharan dust.
(The second pic is not dust just fog from moist pocket.)

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #135,963  
That’s not news to me, they’ve been saying such things for decades, but we love our cow.

Yep, 73 years ago the grants and studies started.
In 1948, researchers under the direction of the National Heart Institute (now called the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute) initiated the Framingham Heart Study, the first major study to help us understand heart disease, according to an article in the LancetTrusted Source journal.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,964  
68F cloudy nice refreshing steady wind...jet stream taking nice dip next couple of days. :)

Got everything I wanted to do :) started trimming 2 ditches and front field around 12:30pm around 1:30pm sky open up heavy down pour lasted good ten mins. I was farthest point for cover so back pockets got soak. :rolleyes:

No plans for this evening....dinner recliner pillow time early for out the door on the road 5am.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,965  
My niece and her baby are doing better and now have tested negative for covid. She still has not recovered 100% of her taste but her ability to smell has returned.

Are there any records being kept on the number of breakthrough cases of each vaccine?

/ Good morning!!!! #135,967  
Well, due to a "RTFI" failure on my part, I'll be working from home the next couple days.
Per my post hospital instructions, I wasn't supposed to work this week

As you might imagine, "RTFI" is the acronym for "Read The Freaking Instructions"

/ Good morning!!!! #135,968  
My uncle is back in to replace the replacement hip.
I feel so bad for him, another operation (3rd), this one better work, he is way too old to do monthly surgeries.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,969  
Got the new flag put up.
Went to a cruise in and later a dinner meeting. Good times.
Thunderstorm rolled through but mostly missed us.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,970  
Turned into a rather expensive morning.
Sophie’ Dr appointment OK, he noted some swelling, changed her med schedule, new prescription, and see again in 30 days.

Other errands OK, but left almost $1400 at the Habitat Restore. 15% Vet discount on Wed. Will pick up Fri and hopefully some pics sooner than later.

So home later than expected, then lunch. McNuggets for the boys. Now the potential caretaker is due here shortly to meet. In other words, not planning any physical labor rest of day. Looking to start raining again.