Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #137,171  
A cool 70F with a light, steady rain. Rain expected to end around 14:00 - 15:00, but then possibility of thunderstorms return around 21:00. Headed up to a high of 74F.

Sure glad I finished up the mowing down around the and got the lower front mostly done yesterday.

Obviously today will be a mostly inside day ... although I may try and sneak out later once the rain stops and try and unload the van and get those trees I dug up yesterday moved.

Get screws for gutter covers ordered from Menards.

Fish room maintenance high on agenda.

Probably get Woman's shelf oiled.

Might get the slots cut into the front of the barn owl box (after some practice runs using the router) and start oiling that as well. I also have to re-drill the holes for the catches that secure the doors.

May take a walk over to the barn and see how that back gutter is doing handling the rain. Need to check and make sure there is no leakage where the downspouts connect to the drain pipes and see what the outflow looks like at the creek crossing.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable, productive, and safe day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #137,173  
Happy Birthday, Paul
Welcome to Senior Club.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,174  
Congrats on another trip around Paul ... may you have many more ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #137,176  
A walk over the pole barn reveals no leakage around where the downspouts join the drain pipes ... also good flow coming out of the pipes.

The dirt which was compacted around the pipes at the creek crossing is very solid and not muddy ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #137,177  
Happy Birthday PJ

i agree about AARP if they offered me a million bucks free I still would not join.
Several more showers today looks like big storm coming now

/ Good morning!!!! #137,178  
Plant diet terminology is confusing. For those with friends and relatives on a plant diet.

Thanks to RS I no longer can say I eat a Plant-based diet. Because he inform me that it includes meat, just mostly plants.
Vegetarian diet includes things I also do not eat which include oils, fats, eggs, dairy.
Vegan, close but also includes fats and oils of vegetable base and can include junk food of non-animal products, fake meats with no cheese.
Now they have come out with Plant-strong and Plant-perfect. I can probably say I'm plant strong and strive to be plant perfect,
But I eat nuts, coconut and avocados which will keep me out of the Plant-perfect diet.

Plant-perfect diet: