Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #137,681  
Hey Buppies, thanks for the comment. We got started early, I was barely 20 and she was nearly 19.
I know what you are going through with the skin cancers, after 40 years in the golf business, I've had plenty of them myself.
Got another appointment in September when she will probably have to cut out a new one.
Good luck with yours.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,682  
85F and mostly cloudy (really ? :rolleyes:), HI 103F, DP 71. No signs yet of significant thunderstorm activity around, just a few small showers north, south, and west.

Finished mowing lower front, also got upper front done as well ... (y)

Came in to cool off and grab some lunch ... nice cool sandwich with the tuna salad The Woman made yesterday.

After that I'll head back out and see if I can get the area down here around the house done.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,683  
Finally remembered to take the camera out.... here is a pic of the new steps and of the drip lines.... D6430063-8A0E-4D62-9403-8CBEB2F00443.jpeg1DDEDC7E-5A31-49C9-9E8B-CF5BAE14FBF1.jpeg

I know if there isn't any pictures, it didn't happen......

It's 1 pm and a few storms are forming to the NE and S.
BB678A59-91D2-4C46-8063-7A55511BBB41.jpeg98FFDEE1-8360-4C94-B580-51ECFED81B14.jpeg
Unfortunately, the storm track is from the SW to the NE.... neither one of these is going to come our way....

/ Good morning!!!! #137,684  
Ted, what a view. Living on the Wide Prairie

I have to go back to dermatologist to redo a bad spot on my ear, inside the lobe.
He froze it or burned it or something but didn't get it all out.
Not good margins as they say.
Hoping next event isn't surgery on my ear.
I do not feel like this guy is thorough enough for me.

I've had four dermatologists over the years
and 2 were dangerously bad. Both had drug problems I believe and both were gone from their practices soon
after I was there. Unfortunately they got to carve on me first, one a Mohs on my chin and the other a big chunk of my shoulder/back
taken out. Stress of job makes many medical specialties prone to drug and alcohol abuse.
It's only human nature... The guy who did my Mohs was nationally known and accredited and
when I went to my follow up appt, I remember his eyes were like pinwheels.

And when I asked him why the one inch scar he promised me became at least two inches and his response
was I was fat. Nice. Yeh, I have a little jowl and you sure saw it before you started chopping away...

Now I've always wanted to be slightly fat and very happy so I didn't mind being fat shamed.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,685  
Ted, what a view. Living on the Wide Prairie

I have to go back to dermatologist to redo a bad spot on my ear, inside the lobe.
He froze it or burned it or something but didn't get it all out.
Not good margins as they say.
Hoping next event isn't surgery on my ear.
I do not feel like this guy is thorough enough for me.

I've had four dermatologists over the years
and 2 were dangerously bad. Both had drug problems I believe and both were gone from their practices soon
after I was there. Unfortunately they got to carve on me first, one a Mohs on my chin and the other a big chunk of my shoulder/back
taken out. Stress of job makes many medical specialties prone to drug and alcohol abuse.
It's only human nature... The guy who did my Mohs was nationally known and accredited and
when I went to my follow up appt, I remember his eyes were like pinwheels.

And when I asked him why the one inch scar he promised me became at least two inches and his response
was I was fat. Nice. Yeh, I have a little jowl and you sure saw it before you started chopping away...

Now I've always wanted to be slightly fat and very happy so I didn't mind being fat shamed.

The last doctor that actually said I was fat, I replied “Yep, and you’re ugly”. I had to find another doctor.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,686  
The last doctor that actually said I was fat, I replied “Yep, and you’re ugly”. I had to find another doctor.
Several years ago doctor told me or should I say keep preaching to me no more than 4 drinks in week anymore not good for you...I read in the newspaper shortly afterward he was charge with his second DWI. :rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #137,687  
Drew----- "Ted, what a view. Living on the Wide Prairie".

Yes, the views are sometimes amazing. There are mountains to the north and west of us. The base of the northern mountain is about 3 miles away and goes almost straight up for about 2,000 ft. The mountains to the west are about 15 miles away, but go up almost 4,500 ft.

Being that the house / property is at 6800 ft, these mountains are high.... Sandia Peak (west mtn.) is at 10,679' above sea level. The South Mt. (north) is a baby at 8,750'.

The view to the east stretches for 80 miles on a very clear day (the house sits up on a knoll). The one storm last night was due east of us.... talk about a lightning display. There were strikes about every 6-10 seconds for almost an hour. It was truly mesmerizing!

When you get that RV, you'll need to stop and say "hi". Don't forget... we have RV hook-ups already in place.....

/ Good morning!!!! #137,688  
Talk about Dr's with addiction..... we used to go to an ophthalmologist that literally ran around his office....
We had multiple pairs of glasses ordered and were just waiting to pick up the order. When we got the call to pick them up, only the tech was there and the office staff were going crazy.... the Dr. didn't show up that morning.....

We heard on the news the next day that he was arrested for "distributing meth and cocaine", the DEA had him under surveillance for quite some time. The feds found kilos of drugs, and hundreds of weapons (pistols, high powered rifles, and even full auto guns). It was reported there was tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition. He had a fairly large operation going.....😳

It was a real shame.... he was one of the best eye doctors we had ever been to.... He is serving something like 40 years in a federal prison. I guess we won't be getting any eye exams / glasses from him .....

/ Good morning!!!! #137,689  

My Dr is fatter than me. Would be shocked if he said anything

/ Good morning!!!! #137,690  
We just got a fresh CV19 report from the local hospital. They currently have:
56 CV19 patients, 48 are not vaccinated
6 patients in the ICU, 0 are vaccinated
3 on ventilators, 0 are vaccinated
A year ago, 18 was the average number of CV19 patients for the week

Draw your own conclusions, but this data represents a strong case for the efficacy of the vaccines.