Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,431  
Happy anniversary Ken

/ Good morning!!!! #138,432  
Good Morning! 72˚F heading to 90. Cedarciding this morning at the Park. It will start to be weekly now that the hottest part of the year is subsiding.

RS the trailer would be a good fit for the golf cart.

Looks like our Covid count peaked on September 2nd with around 600 new cases a day and is coming down slowly and is around 300 new cases a day now for the county. Texas covid count peaked the week of 9/9/21. Too bad natural immunity is not as important as the vaccine, it has proven to be even better than the vaccine for those who survived and it would follow the science and I would have more faith in the "system".

/ Good morning!!!! #138,433  
Morning all, cloudy today.
Got trench opened up from both sides, much easier without the yellow jackets !

Kyle-our thoughts for your friend
Thanks all for the anniversary wishes.

Stay safe and be well

Will need to do cleanup today if rain holds off.
Trench220210914_182447.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #138,434  
Roy, with your age and physical issues, having a front blower sounds like the perfect tool.
You tend to go more slowly, you only have to make one clean pass, the edges are just perfect and you don't have to deal
with big piles to move later on. Often less hand shoveling. And for sure you can see easier looking forward.
You just have to have a good aim. My blower on the front of my Gravely garden tractor was awesome.
But sure a cold experience on a windy day. You'll be in your warm cab with a joystick controlling the direction of the chute, and maybe even the angle.
With all the snow you get, I'd make that a priority. With my fused neck I can't look backwards anyway.
Just remember in wet snow if you are working on gravel that blower will fling rocks even if you raise the skids up.
I hate to rake gravel, particularly after a snow blade has moved it into a lawn.
So I think a blower is a great idea.

Of course if you divided the number of years of remaining life expectancy into 12 grand, you might find hiring someone to be a lot less expensive.
But since you have a really nice tractor already, might as well finish it off.
Might even be worth your while to hire a guy to help you put it on each year if that became an issue.

Ken, next big storm I'll bring a rubber raft down and we can go white water rafting in your ditch! That should flow a lot more water. Perhaps you could line it
in decorative brick in your spare time... ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #138,435  
Good morning.
It’s only going to the middle 80’s today in Wichita. Thunderstorms last night decent day today.

Of course the weather doesn’t much matter when you’re cooped up in school all day.

Today is the last day of ground school, then a test, and a day off tomorrow.
Then into the simulator until check ride next Friday.

All this tractor talk is making me homesick……

/ Good morning!!!! #138,436  
Might even be worth your while to hire a guy to help you put it on each year if that became an issue.
My neighbors never fail to help, when I ask...and I do the same

One chore I can't do any more is rake the roof after a snowfall...neighbor's son is hired to do that job

/ Good morning!!!! #138,437  
Don, glad your counts are going down. I think the next few weeks will be key when the effect of back to school hits, particularly athletics which seems to be
a problem area. All the kids in local schools are masked here, and our local numbers are ok but county numbers not so good in some areas.
Most of my friends mask up for the supermarket and post office. I wonder when they will require a mask for public transportation. Maybe they already do.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,438  
Wife is in surgery for her wrist. Been here since 6:30. Should be out soon. No work today but taking care of her.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,440  
Wife is in surgery for her wrist. Been here since 6:30. Should be out soon. No work today but taking care of her.

Good luck and hope all is fine.

My wife had wrist surgery 3 years ago and it’s difficult the first few days. It’s amazing all the stuff you do with your wrist!

MoKelly