Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,641  
Coffee is done brewing. 60° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 77° with possibility of rain in afternoon. Tractor show was small. Did allow for time to talk with owners. Some interesting stories. Grass got mowed. Took my aunt home. After having a very relaxing weekend with her. PT this morning. Then work with neighbor to clean out a drainage ditch before we get the 3" of forecast rain the next few days.
RRmFIlN.jpg

Happy Birthday Mrs. Kyle!!! 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎁🎁🎁

Thomas, I will have been retired for 17 years next week. 12 of those years wife and I spent traveling in our motorhome. While I did some consulting for company that I retired from for a few years. I have no desire to ever go back to work. Seems like there is never enough time to get all the things I want to get done. I do have neighbors that need help from the guy that has all the tools. 😃

Drew, Costco and Sams Club have some nice sheds on there sites.

MO, nice view of balloons.

Buckeye, no shoes that have been worn out of the house in house here either. Sure safe on cleaning and wear.

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,642  
64 high of 75 rain showers likely but not much cool air mass is coming

Prayers for all

Where is wngsprd?

/ Good morning!!!! #138,643  
Good morning! 76˚F heading to the high 90s to low100s. Today is predicted to be the hottest day of the year in central TX. A cool front coming Tuesday will get the temps back into the 80s.

Kyle, wish your wife a happy birthday from us!

Drew, good luck on finding a garden shed.

We were at the Palace theater yesterday when we got a text from a old water volleyball player asking if we were at the Palace theater. She was behind us about 5 rows and noticed my wife's brilliant white hair and my lack of hair. We had a hard time finding her because everyone was required to wear mask. After the show she said that water volleyball had to be stopped in August when 8 players, only the ones not vaccinated, came down with Covid. Apparently the volleyball game was a spreader event.

Sad event in town late Saturday night. The pet resort had a fire and 75 pets died of smoke inhalation. They had no one staying with the pets at night. I think there will soon be a new city ordinance.

Got a text from my niece, she is on a cruise (she is fully vaccinated and was a breakthrough case earlier this year). Her brother, my nephew, bought my old 1947 Farmall A from my wife's brother. That would be his Great Grandpa's tractor.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #138,644  
Good morning! 62 now! 82 later. Rain tomorrow and Wednesday. Cooling off as well.

Lot is seat time mowing this weekend. Didn’t seem to get much else done.

Happy birthday Mrs. Kyle!

No flashlight on the handlebars. Waiting for the owner to get back from Cancun. He is going to call me and make arrangements for me to pick up. Sounds like a quick trip to FL.

Everyone stay safe out there

/ Good morning!!!! #138,645  
txdon said, "Good morning! 76˚F heading to the high 90s to low100s. Today is predicted to be the hottest day of the year in central TX. A cool front coming Tuesday will get the temps back into the 80s."

Same here, and I was hoping the summer heat was over.:(:(:(

/ Good morning!!!! #138,646  
That’s terrible what happened at the pet resort Don and agree someone should be there at all times

/ Good morning!!!! #138,647  
Bird hopefully your heat will be over soon just hope that cold some of you in Texas saw last winter does not come visit again this winter

/ Good morning!!!! #138,648  
Bird, temp dropped her to 51 and couldn't figure out why my office was so cold as I was sitting here in shorts and no shirt.
wish I could send you some cooling breezes
Meanwhile I'm getting dressed...

I lived in South Florida for three years and witnessed some of the nastiest tropical weather.
That weather seems to be coming further North, storms are more intense, rainfalls heavier and faster.
More tornadoes.
More flooding.

maybe the hot investment today is sump pumps...

bright blue sky on a cooler Fall day

/ Good morning!!!! #138,649  
Good Morning.
Looks like another sunny day in the 90’s here in Wichita.

Nothing different to report about training, it’s going pretty well, but a workout at times.

My neighbor has volunteered to mow for me, when I talked him through connecting and operating the progressive pull behind mower, he was fine until I mentioned that it needed to be greased and had about 50 fittings. He asked if the 90” 3PT Landpride was ready to go, which it is. So he is going to use that instead, as well as the Lazer Z.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,650  
Good Morning!!!! 68F @ 5:15AM. Abundant sunshine. High 93F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Yesterday the flood of PSPS blackout warnings started, then around dinner time, another one came calling off the whole thing, citing "improving weather". Then the weather service dropped my zone out of today's Red Flag Warning. So some good news to start the week.

Switched the pump controller over to use the new water level float in the top tank, and installed a toggle switch in the line so I can disable the float switch. That'll save me a trip up the ladder to tie up the float in the future should it become necessary to turn off the pump. Still have some cleanup to do dirt work wise, but it's time to call the building department and schedule the final inspection.

Also got the older laptop boxed and arranged for a FedEx pickup to get it back to Apple for new batteries. And hopefully a new keyboard, which is also being recalled.

Hope everyone's week gets off to a great start!