Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,752  
Good Afternoon! 77 and waiting for the deluge to start.

Eel sauce

AKA Nitsume, Unagi, or Kabayakinsauce

1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup mirin (Japanese sweet wine)

Heat in a sauce pan until liquid is reduced to about 3/4 cup

I have had eel grilled over a wood fire in Turkey. Not bad, but the octopus grilled over a wood fire was vastly better. They do amazing things with seafood and wood fires in Turkey. Best seafood I have ever had was in a seafood restaurant west of Iskenderun, Turkey. Have had some pretty amazing seafood in Antalya as well.

Trying to make arrangements to get the bike shipped from Tampa FL to my house. That is a project. Have a maybe deal that will get it to Gaffney SC by Sunday, then I can go retrieve it. So far, prices on UShip are not that good. Guy who owned it about had a cow when I told him it was likely gonna race at Lima OH in October.

Looks like I am down to my final 3 months working full time. May be doing some part time contract work after that. Too many new people who need trained.

Everyone stay safe out there

/ Good morning!!!! #138,754  
Trying to make arrangements to get the bike shipped from Tampa FL to my house. That is a project. Have a maybe deal that will get it to Gaffney SC by Sunday, then I can go retrieve it. So far, prices on UShip are not that good.
Are you an AMA member, Rich? Several shipping companies advertise in the monthly magazine, one of which says they work for Barber's museum. I'd trust them with any bike I needed shipped.

A friend of mine has had good luck with this guy:
JC Motors Motorcycle Shipping | Transport - Get Instant Quotes with No Surprises

/ Good morning!!!! #138,755  
Thanks RNG, will look into it

For anyone talking about availability of anything, I can assure you the entire world supply chain is a mess right now. Where I work, we are quoting 1 - 1 1/2 year delivery on orders right now due to shortages of critical components. We have no idea when or if we can even get some critical components in that time frame. It is ugly

/ Good morning!!!! #138,756  
Steel is starting to get a little harder to get as well. Heard on the news last week that US Steel is looking to open a new mill to try to keep up with the increased demand.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,758  
66°F and .66 inches rain.

A minor setback yesterday. Didn’t realize that I had used all my indoor stored 2x4, only, the outside, rained on left, so I got some under cover and eventually ripped to size, but left open to dry out. Should be OK to cover today.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #138,759  
6.03 inches been sunny for a while now tstorms heavy rain hail etc coming. Then cooler temperatures for the weekend

/ Good morning!!!! #138,760  
6 inches is a lot in one day. Is your pond refilled? We've gotten 0.35 so far. More on radar coming.