Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,031  
Might be worthwhile getting an extra pin so you can use it to drive out the one that's in there now and preserve the alignment.

Truth be told, I'm pretty sure I have one ... think they are identical to some (but not all) of the other pins used on the loader.

Thanks for reminding me ... (y)

Could be the factory forgot to drill a grease passage in the one you've got, so it needs replacing anyway.

Don't think these particular pins are drilled - just a groove that is machined around the circumference of the pin (in the center), that allows the grease to go all the way around the pin.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,032  
Good evening all. 60F for the start mostly clear sky, very light breeze. Light to moderate wind today, sky became mostly cloudy, then cleared, and high temp was 88F, DP 53F. Moisture working back in the area, Starting tomorrow rain chance through Sunday, yeah it was getting dry here. New gopher moved in :( . Went to ride the bike, rear tire flat with major leak. Changed over to Trek, and got ride in. Broke out electric splitter and start working on wood pile. Got 3 wheel barrows split, then napped.
Covid update: Cooke 3965 confirmed cases, 71 active cases, Montague 2413 confirmed cases, 36 active cases, Grayson, 15,372 confirmed cases, 482 active cases. Cooke 0, Montague 0, Grayson 0, new cases. Grayson number still don't add up
David my FIL grew up plowing with mules. Don't think they looked like that.
RS busy as usual
Roy changed to Firefox long time ago, never messed with edge
Scaredy, sorry to hear the fall has affected you so badly. prayers sent.
Ron busy day today, glad you were so helpful to so many. nice sunrise
Buppies probably don't need much rain for a week or so.
Drew had a few belts laying around because what they were used on left or bit the dust before I needed the replacement
RNG will .02 settle the dust? Good luck with mouse. hope you can free up the bench space :)
Paul glad open house success, have fun with air hose and greasing mower.
Roy sorry to hear about your wife, prayers she recovers quickly
Ken good to hear new chainsaw works well.
Roy sorry to hear surgery required, more prayer sent.
Drew Li-ion batteries were pricey but an option when I bought golf cart in 2019
Randy will be cheaper than RV as well
David hope vision test goes well.
David sorry about the prescription and wait time at Honda dealer.
Fuddy that was a BIG bill
Ted are you still doing follow up Dr visits?
RS pressure washing house not favorite pastime, driveway not so bad.
Randy nice cart! Great job by grandson, but you knew that :)
Kyle desert sounds yummy, sorry about fire ants got bit on feet yesterday :(
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don,whipper/more tests,ring bearer/back broken, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments, PJ/FIL fall and stroke, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on arm, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes,Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's eye surgery/Back issues, RNG/fire season, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/injuries from fall and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,034  
Sorry about gopher Mostly

60 high of 84 today for some reason I am tired this morning

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #139,035  
Coffee is done brewing. 53° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 70° with partly cloudy skies. PT went well. Got dolly for planner assembled and moved to it's new storage place. Going meet with a old friend on East side today for lunch. No other plans.
Visitors to my bird feeders every couple of days.
ihYiPCt.jpg

Roy, hope wifes surgery is successful.

David, good you can still use truck.

Randy, watching GS must be a real joy. I liked my Golf Cart very much. But the Mule is so much more fun. Sorry RVing did not work out for you. They are a lot of work.

Mostly, time for gopher patrol. Can they be trapped?

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,036  
Roy, sorry about your wife’s injuries, I hope she mends up quickly.
I think I have the choke cherries removed as much as possible! Back pack blower is the only thing I've found that will get them out of the grass! Mower and rake don't help at all. Darn things are so thick they will actually kill the grass! I've been going out almost daily and getting this much:
IMG_8856.JPG

Need to start work on the pavers again after the weather cools more.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,037  
Roy, hope your wife's ankle op has gone well.

It is back to shortages of essential stuff here. Panic buying of petrol has been going on for a few days now, mostly caused by the way that news stations reported on a shortage of tanker drivers. I will give it a few more days to hopefully calm down before I join the queues.

This country has also been short of, off all things, WIND, both on and offshore. They say not since 1961 has it been so calm, which caused more natural gas to be used for generating electricity. A few other electricity transmission issues have compounded to massively put up the prices on the short term market energy market. Legislation limits how much domestic customers can be charged, resulting in several suppliers going bust. Had an email this morning confirming our supplier had gone too. The government has automatically switched us to another supplier. Electricity will inevitably cost more than before, but so far the transition to a new supplier is a very smooth process, no paperwork required from me, I don't even have to resubmit bank details.

Fortunately one other essential looks to be back in abundance - rain should be falling every day for the rest of the week. Lucky us . :)

/ Good morning!!!! #139,038  
2021-09-28, 0610

58° right now...high in the low 60's.

Wife was sent home...no operation or trip to Dartmouth Hitchcock. According to stepdaughter, we have to make the appointment at D-H which makes absolutely no sense. Or, I'm not getting the entire story...
I can see this is going to be totally FUBAR
Anyway, home again today

/ Good morning!!!! #139,039  
good morning all
Roy, that's adding insult to injury. Hope your wife feels much better soon.

Phil, what a mess. Hope the tree is worth it, as in pretty flowers

another great picture Ron.

Scaredy, hope you are doing better.

cloudy morning with small system coming through this afternoon bringing showers and storms.
I'm headed to church with a gallon of specialty masonry cleaner, made for gravestones, and this morning I work on the five
family headstones there, most starting to get covered with that scaly moss. This stuff has a biocide in it to kill all the organic material
but is ph regulated so as not to hurt the granite. Says it takes about two weeks to fully work.
No rush, no one is going anywhere... :sneaky:
using a stiff plastic brush, will take my garden kneeler with me and will give grandparents, parents and wife a good scrub.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,040  
That’s ridiculous Roy hope she gets better soon

Eric sign of the times

mpham nice pavers I think I’ve seen those before maybe out my kitchen door