Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,211  
Now I'm up to three chores...
reminds me on the way out this morning to buy a lottery ticket
Don needs that garage filled with a new toy.

David, great looking UTV, good luck with it. Power steering (y)

Yup, PS for Sophie 🤙

/ Good morning!!!! #139,212  
This was reported by Sen. Ron Johnson - WI the other day.
A study from the UK Health Authority found that 63% of Covid deaths in the past 7 months are among “fully vaccinated“.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,213  
Mike, 12x32 sounds like a nice blank slate. Will busting up the floor impact the wall, footing? Any reasonable alternatives on the plumbing? I recently had the opportunity to use concrete floor leveler, it was great.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,214  
This was reported by Sen. Ron Johnson - WI the other day.
A study from the UK Health Authority found that 63% of Covid deaths in the past 7 months are among “fully vaccinated“.

That study is nowhere to be found. Nor any data to support the theory.

The spread of misinformation will eventually kill people.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,215  
   / Good morning!!!! #139,216  
It appears the senator got different data than what the UK gov publishes.

Iceland, Israel, and the US report very similar data. Either they all lie or the senator didn't get it right?

Although this link from the UK gov may only report data up to July. Iceland, Israel, and the US report data up to mid September.

I too would really like to know the truth. Still searching.

Edit: looked up the senator. He's been pushing conspiracies pretty much all along. Why only one senator is getting this data, or speaking publicly about it? To me this has very little credibility. Like zero actually.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #139,217  
I do agree with this statement!

. . .. That is why I have asked for information on how many Vaxxed people have caught CV and died vs non-Vaxxed.

Where have you asked for information?

Make sure you are asking the right people. Start with hospital employees or relatives of the deceased. Politicians would be the last and least credible source to use. There are 3 people I can confirm that died unvaccinated from covid recently, no deaths from vaccinated.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,219  
Morning? all, sunny and a bit warmer.
Kid went to school football game last night and wife had to work. So I acted as shuttle bus.
Got woken up this morning by alarm going off in garage, seem the sensor fell off the door. Screw fixed that vs. the sticky tape the installer used.

Went to drop off flail on pallet and would not lift, ended up a disconnect on the flow through. Not visibly disconnected.
Then off to put back hoe on, and could not line up, ended up a rock was holding one of the BH struts. Just not my day.

Got it all together after doing a last flail run and will leave BH on for winter.

Kyle-sorry to hear about your friend - prayers for his family
David- nice new mule- have fun!
Let's see for caretaker unit - guest cottage- resort - Ohana

Paul- that is one nice, sleek plane. Sounds like you had a great birthday

Wngsprd- glad the roof came out good, sounds like that team is all together.

Today son going to homecoming.

Stay safe and be well,

Hemlock everywhere, luckily no philosophers.
Never seen it proliferate like this before.
Hemlock20211001_100308.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #139,220  
Where have you asked for information?

Make sure you are asking the right people. Start with hospital employees or relatives of the deceased. Politicians would be the last and least credible source to use. There are 3 people I can confirm that died unvaccinated from covid recently, no deaths from vaccinated.

A good friend is a critical care nurse. She says almost all the deaths are unvaccinated. She is on vacation this week to get a break from it. It is frustrating her so much and getting her down. I’m all for choice, and don’t want forced mandates, but….