Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,962  
Good morning! 36 now, 65? later.

The fall weather was a bit of a shock this weekend after 80 on Friday. Looks like normal fall temps are now here.

Cleaned up in the garage this weekend, worked on the raffle race bike. There are a lot of things on that bike that doesn’t meet my standards. I will get it sorted.

Made it to the local brewery for local pizza and a few beers this Saturday. Got to try their Halloween beer. It was really tasty. They made 300# of pumpkin pies and put them in the fermenter. It was tasty. My wife even liked her taste of it. She is not into craft beers, but did comment she likes the lager at the brewery.

Everyone stay safe out there
Have her try a very smooth hefeweizen? Shifter and brake stuff? Steering geometry?
46 high of 65 still under the weather low grade fever

Prayers for all
Prayers!
Good Morning!!!! 46F and raining @ 6:15AM. Rain early. A mix of sun and clouds by afternoon. High 62F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
It started raining at about 7PM yesterday, a nice, steady drizzle that's lasted all night. Maybe get another tenth out of it this morning.

That's a monster Takeuchi, Kyle. Does your buddy have a monster dump truck and trailer to haul it around, too?

I bet that limb made some noise when it came down, Ken. Glad you weren't there to see it.

Welcome to the GM thread, Gale!

Was it Kyle that put a Chinese carb that came with the wrong jets on something? Could that be the same problem on the golf cart, Randy?

Got the dirt out of the grizzly yesterday and filled some low spots with it, then spread gravel over it. Opening the 4in1 just a crack made for some easy spreading, but it was too easy to open it too far. Very windy outside before the storm got here, hard to keep my hat and dust in my face on the tractor. Refueled both the tractor and side-by-side; hope I left enough in the truck to get to town.

Not sure what happened to the rest of the day, but I did get a little nap in.

Hope everyone's week gets off to a good start...
He bought a new 24' trailer, with 7500lb axles, and brakes on both axles. He needs a bigger truck still. The Takeuchi is the biggest tracksteer they make. He said the next step up is a bull dozer.
I certainly have a Chinese carb so you never know.
I’m going to replace the replacement electric fuel pump with an original vacuum operated unit and a new coil. If that doesn’t fix it it’s going to a pro.
Randy, I still used my stock carb and stock jets, the Chinese kit jets were DOUBLE in size. WAAAAY to rich. Motor would barely try to start and blubber then die. Plugs were soaked with fuel.
what model and year is the Gator you might be selling?
2004 Gator HPX 4 x 2, new tires, fuel pump, runs great now that I cleared the blue tail fly nest out of the carburetor's breather tube. These are not "fast" side x sides. It does about 28 mph max. They are made to be like a strong ox. Very heavy duty. I believe it can haul up to 900 lbs in the bed on level ground.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,964  
Yep, I don’t get anything done after work now.

The weather guy said tonight we're losing about 3 minutes of daylight per day.

The cats have already noticed it ... as soon as it gets dark out they're headed for bed ... :LOL:

Still a long ways from December 21st though ...

/ Good morning!!!! #139,965  
Good evening all. 42F for the start, clear sky, light breeze. Light to moderate wind, variable cloudiness and high temp was 74F, DP 40F. Was setting up the splitter when I noticed my buddy was still digging, Flushed 1/2 of a 5 gal bucket down the hole, which is near where I am splitting. Got some of the green oak split, then on to bike ride, then bucked most of the dead choke cherry. No nap saw did not run out of gas till 4PM too close for shower and nap before dinner. Grass is not growing, after wood pile is closer to done will drop the mower one notch and mow.
Covid update: Cooke 4113 confirmed cases, 28 active cases, Montague 2579 confirmed cases, 24 active cases, Grayson, 16,000 confirmed cases, 209 active cases. Cooke 4, Montague 4, Grayson 0, new cases. Grayson number still don't add up
David just think how much more energy you will have tomorrow!
Roy getting cool up there
Ron nice sunset
Gale welcome back
Drew hope you get garden finished
Rich 300# of pumpkin pie is a lot of pie. Have fun setting up the bike and racing
Bill good to hear getting better at moving wood in basement
Buppies sorry to hear healing so slow.
Billy hope you can give skunk an attitude change, hope flashers and floater get better.
Mike no A/C here since last Thursday or Friday, heat has been on since.
Thomas hope you get to feeling better.
Paul Cool pic even if it is not Ron quality. Good luck scheduling ride with FAA
Don sorry about knee. Good to hear success at cards.
Ken Have fun with Halloween decorations. nice tractor
Randy sorry golf cart giving you so much grief. Hope doc visit went well
PJ sorry about owner's wife
RNG glad outside work went well, welcome to the nap side :)
Drew, looking very nice
Eric took me a minute to figure out why sheep are happy :) glad you have plenty of firewood.
RS sounds like you are ready fo a late charge outside:)
GeeVee welcome to GM
RS nice progress
RS just checked Wunderground, losing 1 min. 58 sec. of daylight per day, today was 11 hrs 15 minute daylight.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don,whipper/more tests,ring bearer/back broken, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments, PJ/FIL fall and stroke, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, Roy/ palpitations, angina wife/ankle recovery, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on arm, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's eye surgery/Back issues, RNG/fire season, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Mike/elbow pain, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all

/ Good morning!!!! #139,966  
2021-10-19, 0322

42° right now...high in the mid-50's today...
Heading in to work this morning. I have to do a new hire orientation and catch up on some things I can't do from home. I hope everything stays safe and sound at home...

/ Good morning!!!! #139,967  
Morning all! 38 here going to middle 50's.
Been performing leaf pick up almost every day! Garden is now completely cleaned up and done for the year.
Repaired a rotten door frame at a friends house and I'm still working on the 16X32 deck at my cousins. Broken light at my house will need looking at. Staying busy with no health issues for me or my wife.
Having a hard time keeping up with all the post here.
Happy belated birthday to all I missed and my condolences for all that had someone pass.
Sorry your not feeling well Thomas! Having an almond butter bagel to commiserate.
10-19-break.JPG

Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,968  
Coffee is done brewing. 38° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 71° with partly cloudy skies. Yesterday was mostly a putter day. Cleaned up bird feeders and other little stuff getting ready winter. More of the type of projects today.
Woodpeckers are always feeding at suet cakes.
S8cmmTq.jpg

Buppies and Thomas, hope you are feeling better.

Mostly, picture was of sunrise.

Don, hope your knee is feeling better.

RNG, good you are getting some rain.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,969  
46 high in upper 60s, spent most of the day laying around still sore from cough.

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #139,970  
Good morning! 37 now, 70 later. Had frost on the windshield yesterday morning. First time in a while.

The shorter days are crimping getting things done after work. The birds are not to happy either. There time to free range in the evenings is short.

Just general workmanship Kyle. Tank/seat mounting, wire routing, battery mounting, etc. Just going to take time/patience to get it to my standards.

On the 2nd cup of coffee, better get moving.

Everyone stay safe out there