Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,321  
My uncooked turkey.
Have not figured out the price per pound.
View attachment 721487
Just like mom used to make :cool:
Hope it turns out good and tasty.
Used to go to a place in Brooklyn that make a duck without any duck, tofu and stuff.
It was actually really good and was a popular dish even for the non-veggie crowd.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,322  
Just like mom used to make :cool:
Hope it turns out good and tasty.
Used to go to a place in Brooklyn that make a duck without any duck, tofu and stuff.
It was actually really good and was a popular dish even for the non-veggie crowd.
This is a new recipe submitted by one of the members at the WFPB meeting, I need to go to the store for rice paper, it is soaked with wine and spices and put on top of the turkey loaf while it is cooking. (turkey skin?)

/ Good morning!!!! #141,323  
67°F and .09 inches rain. Although it appears we missed some significant rainfall.

Great to be home.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #141,324  
It has been so warm these last few days that wasps have come out of hibernation and all the tiny annoying biting insects that we thought were over for this year are once again feasting on us.

These last few months have seen relatively little rainfall. I have been making the most of it, spending a few hours each day this week coppicing wood from the "wetland", which is unusually "dry" at the moment. It feels strange to be able to walk without making a splash over ground that usually requires waders and with leaves covering every square inch it looks deceptively firm. I took a piece of straight willow that was longer than I am tall and tried pushing it into the ground, it went in with almost no effort - if you don't hear from me again you can guess where I have gone :oops:

In.JPG
Out.JPG

Anyone ever sold the carbon credits on their forest? I'm in the process now...only a one year commitment to refrain from timbering...you must actually submit a bid for how much you want to get paid for it...if accepted you get paid after the year is up for the acres you didn't harvest. I don't have a lot of land, but think I could make enough to make it worthwhile. But I'll feel guilty participating in what's kind of a racket.
I also think the whole idea of people buying carbon credits to "offset" their own excesses is wrong, though I am not blaming you for taking the money.
Guess you are now a self confessed racketeer ! :giggle:

Eric, are conditions getting better in UK?
Covid rarely makes it to the top of the news nowadays, which must be a very good sign. Vaccine take up rate in the population has been 88% for 1st dose and 80% for the second. There are still a lot of people catching Covid, but now it is only a mild concern for most. From this month front line hospital and care workers now have to be vaccinated or look for another job.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,325  
Horrible news this morning. Very good friend of mine passed yesterday from Covid; even with being vaxed. He was a few years older than me, but literally was half mountain goat. An incredibly hard worker and really good dude; he will be sorely missed.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,326  
Horrible news this morning. Very good friend of mine passed yesterday from Covid; even with being vaxed. He was a few years older than me, but literally was half mountain goat. An incredibly hard worker and really good dude; he will be sorely missed.

Sorry for the loss.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,328  
PC up and running. 6 TB of hard drives. 4 single 2 TB drives and a 2 TB drive partitioned into 2 singles.
2 individual drives carrying the 'C' drive, through 'raid'. Now maybe I can play World of War.
How many HD bays do you have?
IIRC, I have 3, with about 4 TB total storage...and I'd like more

/ Good morning!!!! #141,329  
Costco has an 8 TB drive for $99. I don’t think I want all my eggs in that basket.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,330  
Sorry for the loss of your friend