Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,551  
42F, dry, and cloudy @ 18:00, rain moving in later after midnight.

Got notary appointment done this afternoon.

Got another 100+ bulbs planted this afternoon, all daffodils ... combo if 50% mixed daffodils for naturalizing and 50% Canaliculatus. Not sure exactly how many, didn't count or try to keep track, just trying to get as many in the ground as I could before it got dark. I'd guess around 120 or so, since I had to drill more holes.

Now trying to get feet warm.

The bad news is it's supposed to turn colder starting Friday.

The good news is there are several days at the end of the Ten Day where they are calling for highs in the 50's, assuming the forecast holds up.

Woman went out and did some grocery shopping this afternoon. Picked up another order of that Singapore Mei Fun for dinner tonight.

Duck is currently thawing, about to go make some sheet cake.

Hope everyone had a great day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #141,552  
Good evening all. 54F for the start, overcast, breezy. Windy day, overcast all day, and high temp was 73F, DP 55F. Cold front coming through tonight, not much moisture or energy to work with, may not rain after having rain in forecast for tonight for days :(. Men' Meeting to start day, then back to splitting. First wheelbarrow load very slow, had a number of pieces that would not split well. After lunch finished bucking green wood pile then split 3 more wheelbarrows full and stacked all of it. No nap again today.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
Covid update: Cooke 4206 confirmed cases, 25 active cases, Montague 2690 confirmed cases, 27 active cases, Grayson, 16,432 confirmed cases, 117 active cases. Cooke 1, Montague 2, Grayson 0, new cases.
Roy have fun choosing tree, we just get a small one any more. hope you got a good nap.
Buppies good thing stones don't care it's cold :)
Buppies glad arm location is gone praying for new biopsy
Ron have fun cleaning and painting, nice red head
Drew sorry about the grounds, here the problem is too much trash in recycle, recycle company can't afford to sort and China will reject most of the unsorted loads.
Mike sorry about traffic, glad you could get beer, wife gives me a shopping list, now am trained :)
Randy sorry about your Thanksgiving issues
Paul glad you had a safe trip, bet you are looking forward to seeing family. If Drew does not have correct part parts, maybe you could fab what he needs?
Bird hope you enjoy your family time
Billy we don't have 5 guys anywhere near here so have no idea how big their fries are.
Rich have fun getting into something. Had to be frustrating with no energy.
Don I am not ready for silver tree and rotating light here! you will get a much better price at the garage sale :).
Dennis isn't Thanksgiving prep fun ;)
RNG if total clearance is .002-.004 easy to see grease is very likely the problem especially id at 250F it is free. Hope you get some cooler weather and rain.
Bill sorry to hear about DIL. Sounds very frustrating. Prayers for your sanity
Chris glad you are getting handle on leaves.
PJ always nice to have the smell of cooking near the holidays. Sorry you are losing good neighbors. No fun comparing notes on bad electrician
David happy birthday and many more. Hope pot luck is fun
Don happy birthday and many more :)
RS hope you can get most or all planting done
Drew would love some pics of outside lights, muffins look delish.
RS that was a lot of planting :)
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don,whipper/more tests,ring bearer/back broken & infections, Don/ neighbors with Covid, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL covid, /cancer surgeries, PJ/FIL fall and stroke, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, Roy/ palpitations/ angina, wife/ankle recovery, Billy/ wife fall, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on face /lingering cough, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, RS wife/ dog bite recovery, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Mike/elbow pain, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,553  
Getting lots and lots of rain. Very unusual. La Nina is to blame.

Barn is getting close to completion. Just a few flashings and windows to go in. Roller doors and sliding door fitted. Raining and very dull when I took this pic but still warm and muggy.
Kitchen modules all installed. Just waiting on the people to come measure for the granite counter top.
New Sparky arriving Monday, maybe Tuesday.

barn3.png

/ Good morning!!!! #141,555  
Rich, wife spent 5 months in extended care 23 years ago after her accident. I have stories and I wasn’t even the patient. The administrator and I became very acquainted.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,556  
2021-11-24, 0323

19° right now...high in the upper 30's today..
I should make a dump run this morning, but I have back to back to back webinars most of the day. If I don't do it today, it'll be another week since I'm pretty sure the dump is closed this weekend. Only two bags right now, so another week may not matter...
Up too early, so I'm going to read the news, drink a half cup of coffee, then back to bed until 0530-0600 or so...

Edit (0505)
Well, never got back to sleep, so there'll be a nap sometime today, no doubt.

Forgot to mention, I had ordered an artificial Christmas tree a couple weeks ago that was delivered last week. Upon the delivery, my stepdaughter told me she had also ordered an artificial tree which was delivered yesterday. Reckon we'll open both boxes and decide which one to keep.
I love the smell and looks of a real tree, but I'm just not going to waste a real tree for a couple weeks enjoyment. If we're going to decorate a tree, it's going to be alive and growing...and outside

Our last live tree was 1st Christmas we were here. Not a lot of room, so a somewhat scrawny thing maybe 2 ft tall, potted. Transplanted to edge of the driveway years ago and probably 35-40 ft tall and nicely filled out. The in house tree is stored in a box.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,557  
Ron, hoping to see pics of your Mule rack soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,558  
Thanks guys.
Not exactly the day I expected. Hot water heater for bedrooms on the fritz. Called local plumbing supply to get replacement. On order, but not available. Guy checked, they did have next model, more money of course.
So I end up replacing the inop heater with heater from main house and replacing that with the upgraded model.
An unexpected $1000 birthday present. And Sophie has to tease me about it…

Turkey stuffed, ready for smoker.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,559  
Poured first cup of coffee. 39° with light rain this morning. Heading to 46° with rain most of the day. Got house cleaned. Then painted Mule pole rack. Still waiting on some parts to assemble it. Son is coming to my place for Thanksgiving dinner. Not your traditional dinner. Lasagna, Garlic Toast and Apple pie. Some in family do not like Turkey and Pumpkin pie. Got Detroit Thanksgiving Parade all set to set to record on DVR. Should be a nice afternoon.
Everyone Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day.
zx5oeDX.jpg

My neighbor is back in the hospital again. Being treated for Covid 19. He sure could use some prayers.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,560  
Some in family do not like Turkey and Pumpkin pie.
Everyone Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day.

My neighbor is back in the hospital again. Being treated for Covid 19. He sure could use some prayers.
None of us care for turkey either, so we donated the bird the company gave us (all employees) to a local food bank. I hope some family enjoys it...

Very sorry to read about your neighbor