Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,741  
David, we will be glad to come out and tend the garden for you!
There might not be a lot of gardening getting done however.... not with that view!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,743  
Roy, it's funny to hear you say "There's a lot of times I wish we had stayed in PA.." When we were living in Pa., we always wanted to move to either Vermont or New Hampshire. We used to go skiing at Jay Peak And really enjoyed the drive up there.
Somehow our compass got screwed up and we ended up out here in the west...... I still want to move there...
PA is a beautiful state, end to end. We left 30 years ago, but I still work there often. Wifey is from NE PA.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,745  
Roy, it's funny to hear you say "There's a lot of times I wish we had stayed in PA.." When we were living in Pa., we always wanted to move to either Vermont or New Hampshire. We used to go skiing at Jay Peak And really enjoyed the drive up there.
Somehow our compass got screwed up and we ended up out here in the west...... I still want to move there...
Well, Vermont is beautiful, but the state is basically controlled by the NW corner (Burlington area and Chittenden County)...pretty *******. This area has the most population in the state
If you do move to New England, New Hampshire (Live Free or Die state) is a better choice

/ Good morning!!!! #141,746  
Well, Vermont is beautiful, but the state is basically controlled by the NW corner (Burlington area and Chittenden County)...pretty *******. This area has the most population in the state
If you do move to New England, New Hampshire (Live Free or Die state) is a better choice

Seem lately the few are speaking for the many. :rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #141,748  
Good (belated) Morning.
It was 30 when I left the house, but going to 50.

Not much new to report today. On my way to Vero Beach in the Citation, it’s got WIFI so I can check in from 40,000 feet over the Atlantic.
IMG_7771.jpg

Roy, it was the Cheyenne (Turboprop) to Burlington last Friday.
I agree that the Fuel injection on Drew’s snowblower is a horrible implantation.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,749  
RNG, as Ken said, it's a proprietary 7.2VDC battery. Makes one wonder why they didn't design it for 12 volts.
I bet Paul could rig up a 7.2 volt voltage regulator that would allow you to use a small 12 volt motorcycle battery, Drew.