Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,061  
The Nokians are only $268.72/tire. Michelins are $280.95/tire at Kal Tire up here.
I will suffer with what I have for the rest of this winter, next summer I will look for a set of Michelins x-ice tires. They do come in 19" rim.

Michelin X-Ice — now THAT’s a snow tire!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,063  
2021-12-06, 0434

34° right now and raining. High in the low 50's (!!!!) and rain most of the day...wind advisory today too

If not raining too hard, I'll get the rest of the driveway markers in.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,064  
Good morning, low temp 22 and high to 41°F. Wind ESE 21 mph.
They are talking 8-10" so far and changing to rain. There are 4" on the deck rail, so I know what I am doing this morning. IF I leave it then the rain will turn the driveway into a sloppy mess. If I plow it then the mess will be less, but when the temperature nosedives the driveway will turn into a rutted frozen nightmare to navigate. I will plow anyway.
Furnace oil truck is due here today, so I gotta plow for him, only because I told them the driveway would be plowed. The good thing is that I am not out of oil and if he doesn't come today then I can wait until next week.

That is my day mapped out for me.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #142,065  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 41° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 25° with some serious winds for this area. .51" Yesterday's conserve energy day went very well. Need to get some bird seed moved from garage to barn where it is stored. No other plans today. Been dealing with my Aunts daughter trying to be a control freak with me. Lots of stress. Put a end to it yesterday. My poor Aunt is the one that loses. Other Aunt say my cousin is jealous of how well I get along with my Aunt.
Downy Woodpecker.
BfJKh9T.jpg

Gary, great looking flags. I been looking to put up a flag on west end of my barn. Great idea making out of pallet boards. Mine will probably be a USA flag.

Roy, now all I can think about is Blue Bayous. :sneaky:

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,067  
43 high of 61 today breezy maybe some light showers colder tomorro.

Nice woodpecker Ron, hope things improve

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #142,068  
good morning all
warmer 43 out going up to low sixties today, some rain tonight, and colder weather tomorrow.

I hope to pick up that snowblower battery today, hope just looking at it gives me inspiration to figure out where it fits.
Popgadget offered to come help me if I'm still stumped but I'm determined to trace wires and find it.
Also going to go drive those two older sedans I chatted about, might add to the fleet today.

At age 70 my family sold 99% of what I own, thinking I was not coming out of hospital. (A life lesson for all of us...always have a Plan B)
So now I am starting all over again and yes
there are things I need to buy. I think the loss of my tools has been the worst. Trying to adjust to a 900sf cottage after a 24 acre farm with a big house
has been interesting. But successful folks make the best of what they have and I'm rolling with things.

every day is a gift, let's make the most of it.

Ron, good luck turning your aunt's daughter's concerns into something positive.

Gary, great flags. Looks like a lot of fun, like my birdfeeders. The Peace/Gay Pride/rainbow coalition one would sell out around here.
And of course the Phillies.
if you ever start making them commercially, let us know.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,070  
45 going to 73 and windy.

Toppop...that's a lot of fluid. You really did have to go through a lot. Hope your new skin repairs are improving.

Wife and I hiked to Lewis Springs Falls yesterday. We had planned to stop at a nice restaurant on the way homd, but agreed we were too tired to enjoy it.

Here are the small falls, diminished by lack of rain, and the springs, locked, but a pipe comes out just behind me where hikers on the Appalachian Trail have access to flowing water without having to hike any extra distance.View attachment 723805
20211205_145014.jpg