Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,131  
30 going to 46. Unfortunately, the rain missed us last night, but not the wind. It was stick pick up this morning while out feeding the chipmunks and birds. Brought some of the sticks in as starter to light the woodstove burning again. Was watching 2 deer sneak into the sugar maples and bed down.

Pearl Harbor Remembrance today.

Toppop and Buppies, prayers for healing.

Kyle, I got a good laugh from your post.

RNG, the website for my healthcare insurance does show a 5-star rating system for doctors and providers. I was looking a doctor up this week, and found he had 3 stars, so reconsidering whether to call, even though he came highly recommended.

Speaking of healthcare insurance, I spent a couple of hours online yesterday double checking the coverage I have and that my wife has...was thinking of changing one part of my wife's when I learned how hard it is to get out of a plan. Was frustrating...at least today is a deadline to change Medicare choices...no more seeing Joe Namath, Jimmie J, Captain Kirk, Joe Montana, etc on TV non-stop.

Don’t forget Joe Theismann and George Forman.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,132  
23°F and partly cloudy this morning, only going up to 36° today.

You guys can keep your bears. Glad we don't have those around here. A friend out in Cali had one get into his wife's SUV a few weeks ago, and tore the bujeebus out of the interior trying to get back out.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,133  
December 7, 1941 - a date which will live in infamy - the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan."...
Eighty years of freedom, thanks to people like my dad and thousands of others.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,134  
Turned cold here this morning. Yesterday was mild but gray and windy. The wind knocked many of the remaining leaves off the trees. With a little luck the last mow will be soon.

If anyone wants to take a covid science dive I thought these two talks were interesting.

Take care

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #142,135  
Good morning America, 39* looks like the wind has finally laid down. Calling for snow flurries tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,137  
It's 19F outside here this morning and the 45 year old wood stove I refurbished is just sitting there in my shop. Got some of the stove pipes at my local supplier and some of the class A chimney pipe arrives this afternoon, but a few pieces won't arrive till the 21st. I sure wish I could use it now. It seems the supply chains for just about everything are disrupted right now.

Attachments

• F1.jpg
    F1.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 53
  • F2.jpg
    F2.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 59
   / Good morning!!!! #142,138  
Remember Pearl Harbor - 80

72°F and 5.89 inches rain.. maybe drier today and I see the sun trying to peek through.

Hafta wait and see…

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #142,139  
It's 19F outside here this morning and the 45 year old wood stove I refurbished is just sitting there in my shop. Got some of the stove pipes at my local supplier and some of the class A chimney pipe arrives this afternoon, but a few pieces won't arrive till the 21st. I sure wish I could use it now. It seems the supply chains for just about everything are disrupted right now.

Many years ago I had the same stove. With the help of my Uncle made a copy of it. Difference is we made it out of thicker metal. Hope you get your parts soon.
IMG_2570.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #142,140