Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,981  
Good morning!..... well afternoon....
low was 38 last night, went up to 43 by about 9 this morning. Rain started (WOOHOO!!) shortly after. Still sprinkling at 1:30, just over a half inch in the gauge! We haven't seen this much rain for the past 3 months (basically none). I wish it was snow. Temp dropped back down and holding at 38. Maybe some flurries later.

I didn't get out to the shop / garage at all yesterday.... a calamity of multiple small insignificant things cropped up.... took care of those and before I knew it it was late afternoon..... decided to just call it done for the day.

Kyle, I hope you feel better and your son does well!

RNG, thanks for diverting some of the rain our way! Hope your luck improves...

Doug, Merry Christmas to you and family.... you guys have to be so different.... calling tools weird names, having Christmas a day earlier, and even having Christmas in the summer!

I hope all that had stitches and staples removed, hold it all together, and don't fall apart at the seams....... sorry, couldn't resist!

So far today is 'pajama day'.... a couple small prep items for this evening and Christmas day, but otherwise an official lazy day.

Hoping everyone has a joyous and peaceful Christmas. Enjoy the time with family and friend.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,982  
Welcome Mtsoxfan

/ Good morning!!!! #142,983  
The church computer must have hung on an update. Got everything working again, and did some more work in the equipment rack.

Son made it home.

Gonna grill burgers tonight I’m told.

We have winter weather advisory for freezing rain tonight. 45° now.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,985  
RS when you stapled in the hardware cloth did you think of my knee?

Nope, can't say that I did.

However, I have been intently following your progress, which seems good ... mainly from two aspects:

1. Dad had one (or possibly both ?) of his knees replaced, don't recall which offhand. It ended up being very difficult for him and was part of a long slide into losing his mobility. But he was a good bit older than you, and probably not anywhere in as near good a shape as you are ... so I think you will be fine.

2. I'm interested in hearing to what extent it resolves the issues (pain and mobility I would assume) you experiencing prior to having it done.

I have a personal reason for No. 2 (my own problems with my hip joints)

The newspaper printed kids letters to Santa. I can't believe their list of wants - iPhone 12, iPhone 13, If you still believe in Santa you don't need the latest iPhone.

Of course they do - how else will they FaceTime with Santa, wish him a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and give him their lists of what they want next year ?

:LOL:

/ Good morning!!!! #142,986  
2. I'm interested in hearing to what extent it resolves the issues (pain and mobility I would assume) you experiencing prior to having it done.

Of course they do - how else will they FaceTime with Santa, wish him a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and give him their lists of what they want next year ?

:LOL:
They can sit on his lap in the Mall. Next year they may be asking for coal, it will be a valuable commodity that makes electricity that will power all our electric vehicles.

2. Still early in the slow knee healing process - day 10- but I can already tell the joint pain is not there anymore. The pain is on the muscles before and after the knee. Three months of stretching to the max till it hurts and then stretch more till you cry, should solve the tightness limitations, so says the Dr.. I'll keep you updated. I'm moving quicker with the three wheeled walker. PT is scattered this time of year because of the holidays.

Mostly the peach substitution for missing cherries in the pie was just OK. The substitution should not be juicer and a different size piece than the main pie filling.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,987  
Merry Christmas everybody.

Christmas day here already and expecting 33C today. Although I come on here every day, being a day ahead I don't want to comment and spoil your day by telling you what's going to happen.;);)

You don’t know how much we appreciate that!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,988  
It’s Christmas Eve, seems like any other day this year. Normally I’m pretty upbeat about, not this year.

We are going in the morning to visit my daughter’s family and see what my middle grandson got. Then we are going to visit wife’s family, come home and entertain more of her family. They’re really good people but enough is enough. Just call me Scrooge. Bah humbug!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,989  
Doug, Merry Christmas to you and family.... you guys have to be so different.... calling tools weird names, having Christmas a day earlier, and even having Christmas in the summer!
Oh dear. Nobody has told us that before... Hard to think when we are hanging on with our feet.
And a Very Merry Christmas to you tomorrow. :)