Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,051  
RNG, forgot to answer your question...yes, your method of taking down a hung tree is best...I wasn't equipped since I was mostly clearing fallen snow damage, so took a non-approved short cut...one of those, "hold my beer" methods.

BEF, I hiked from Fishers Gap down to that bridge, then up to Dark Hollow, then down to the Rose River and back up on a different trail to Fishers. Saw only 1 other vehicle on the Skyline Drive during the 30 minute trip from Swift Run to the parking lot at Fishers Gap.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,052  
Not sure what's on the dance card today, but I should probably try to figure out what's going on with the van so I can get groceries next week.
Wow, you are one tough hombre. I can never make it getting through your day. How's the eye,by the way?

/ Good morning!!!! #144,053  
Not sure what's on the dance card today, but I should probably try to figure out what's going on with the van so I can get groceries next week.

TGIF gang!🍻
Not sure what's on your dance card, either, but I'd recommend you try to learn the one that was in the paper today...a young TikTok "star" made $17.5 Million last year, started out dancing...her sister also made $10MM.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,054  
Not sure what's on your dance card, either, but I'd recommend you try to learn the one that was in the paper today...a young TikTok "star" made $17.5 Million last year, started out dancing...her sister also made $10MM.
Just tells you how stupid people are when it comes to TikTok and "influencers"
What a shallow waste of time!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,055  
I looked again earlier this week, and Starlink has now pushed us back from "late 2021" to "mid-2022." Sure wish they'd hurry that along.
I got an email from them a couple months ago that cited supply line problems for the push back, Paul. It also had news of a new antenna design that was smaller. Here's a video with more details:

/ Good morning!!!! #144,056  
Just tells you how stupid people are when it comes to TikTok and "influencers"
What a shallow waste of time!
Yes it is!

In other news the best price on Reg. Unl in central Texas seems to be Sam's Club at $2.66 a gallon before any 'extra' discounts.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,057  
RedNeckGeek said, "Brought home a copy of TurboTax on a CD, but it wouldn't run on my main laptop because the OS is too old. Had to jump through some hoops to get it installed on a newer laptop, with a newer OS, still not the latest and greatest but it'll do. It's just getting harder and harder to avoid internet based applications, which was Intuit's recommendation for how to solve the problem. Guess they've never used satellite internet..."

I've bought the CD every year so long I can't even remember when I started. Anyway, I usually get it at Sam's Club, and it just seems to take longer each year for it to install on my computer. But I'm ready now, as soon as I get the things I need in the mail.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,058  
RNG, forgot to answer your question...yes, your method of taking down a hung tree is best...I wasn't equipped since I was mostly clearing fallen snow damage, so took a non-approved short cut...one of those, "hold my beer" methods.

BEF, I hiked from Fishers Gap down to that bridge, then up to Dark Hollow, then down to the Rose River and back up on a different trail to Fishers. Saw only 1 other vehicle on the Skyline Drive during the 30 minute trip from Swift Run to the parking lot at Fishers Gap.

I’ve done dark hollow trailhead, down to rose river fire road, up to fisher gap, then AT back to trailhead.
Didn’t know about cemetery along the route, must have missed it.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,059  
First thing TurboTax does after installing from CD is to download the updates. I think CD is very basic copy.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,060  
Costco's Mac Turbo Tax download said that my current OS system (2019 Catalina) is outdated and next year I will have to update to "Big Sur" for Turbo Tax to work.

Egore was kept at bay today as I pushed out a 122˚ knee flex. Yea!!! I did not tell him the Dr. said because of my "skinny" knees my new goal is 128˚.

Wngsprd it would be nice to compete in a triathlon again but I settle for a 5 mile hike this spring when the new park opens that we have been working in.

Last edited: