Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #145,811  
Fuel today is $3.39 regular, $3.79 diesel, both prices are including a $.10 discount using my card.

/ Good morning!!!! #145,812  
1972 .14.9 cents per gallon 1966 Ford Fairlane Gt long ago. Diesel on 95 Saturday $4.05 nuts

/ Good morning!!!! #145,813  
Good evening all. 34ºF for the start, clear, light breeze. Moderate wind day, sky stayed clear, and high temp was 71ºF, DP 19ºF. Putter this morning till time to take wife to lunch date. then shopping, bike ride and nap.
Roy hope test went well.
Billy hope you made good progress on firewood.
Dennis there was a missed call on one of the Cincy players on one of Cincy's touchdowns. Good luck with sound system.
Paul nice clean up, hope trip was safe and smooth.
RNG glad test ride was fun sorry about the closed gas stations. Hope you get more moisture than you think you will.
Drew have fun with the tax paperwork.
Don sorry about the freezing temps. Wife would channel hope at commercial time :
Randy sorry about losing childhood landmarks :(
Rich funny story about the cat kicking your feet off the bed!
Bill -55F is cold!
Gstrom sorry about the 1099.
PJ the storm hit you much worse than us. Sorry to hear the wife's favorite dog not doing well.
Ken cool in your neck of the woods. good to hear bird are comming back
Drew K2 were the tax doc we have had the most problem with. IRS does not require them to arrive till April 15 :(
PJ is he your favorite? ;)
David hope you can get back on caretaker unit
Ted there something in the air there? Good to power back on in shop oon.
Dennis and they probably don't have enough off work hours to ge the appointments either :(
Thomas that job sounds like a grind
Eric hope dr get you diagnosed quickly. Never got through a scan that quick, it would take then 20 minutes to figure out I was there.
Ted at least you have power in the dog house again :)
Randy lot of twin engined aircraft have gas heaters.
RS sorry about the t-stat issues, same fight here but she is cold and I am hot. Wearing shorts is frowned upon but more comfy :)
Bill good to hear you are warming up.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, /mom recovery, living alone, Bird/aging issues/, Don/knee recovery, /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new cancer surgeries /cataract surgery, Roy/ palpitations, /angina, /shoulder, wife/ankle recovery, Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel /divorce, Buppies/surgery infection, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes /rib, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery follow up, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues /dog seizure, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /nephew - Covid /5 year plan, Dennis/ brother "alligallyitus" and improving, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #145,814  
My VW was a 55 and had the small back window, and traficators. No petrol heaters. they were removed before sale. Best trick was running through a ford (the sort with water in it (but I dunno))If you flattened the accelerator just as you hit the water that "massive" acceleration would lift the front above the water and with the flat underside it would plane almost to the other side of the river. With the loss of forward motion the back would sink, water would get to the cylinders and the whole care would fill with steam through the heater vents. :p

/ Good morning!!!! #145,816  
2022-02-15, 0351

-3° right now...high in the lower 20's today.
Up early with intentions to go to work...but wifey was not doing too good yesterday and achy all over. If stepdaughter stays home, I'll go in a bit late. Otherwise, it's a remote day.
I do need to make a dump run sometime this week to get rid of a bunch of boxes...maybe today, maybe not...

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #145,817  
Good morning, -2°F and going to a balmy 14. Wind N 6 mph. Sunny!

I got my second alligatoritus poke yesterday and my left are is a bit sore, but so far other than that I feel fine. I haven't started growing a second head yet and I still have all my digits and limbs, unlike the kids that were born after their mothers took Thalidomide. :eek: Maybe that will come later.

A town run is in the cards for today, other than that conserve energy.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #145,818  
21 high of 50 today big rain coming Thursday

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #145,819  
Hope wifey feels better Roy

/ Good morning!!!! #145,820  
Good morning! 36˚F heading to the 70s.

Looks like the below $3 gasoline is gone in Texas, on the road trip to mom's yesterday the price ranges from $3.09 to $3.29 per gallon.

Potatoes sprout when the soil temp is above 50˚. I'm anxious to get them in the ground so the late spring vegetable can be planted after potato harvest. I'll take a chance and plant potatoes today which is about a week early for this area.