Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #146,082  
48F and sunny @ 17:00, heading to 36F for the overnight low. But calling for a high of near 60F (57F) for tomorrow. Good melting going on, on walkways and driveway ... lawn still mostly snow/ice covered though.

Refilled hopper, two sunflower tube, and deer feeder yesterday. Also three suet feeders.

Hawk took advantage of that this afternoon, keeping the squirrel population in check:

IMG_1535 copy.jpg

Saw a coon running across the back by the deer feeder shortly after I took that.

Thermostat fully set up and configured.

Plants watered.

Transcription finished.

Will head out and refill the feeders in here in a couple of minutes.

Just a little over 27 days until Spring !

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #146,083  
something tells me you enjoy that JD seat time a lot (y)

actually since we are an international site, our friends from Down Under have different seasons
Northern and Southern hemisphere and summer/winters are reversed?
Is it late summer in Chile?

Is this when Doug tells us it's 120 in the shade? My memory was it gets mighty hot there.
Of course so does Death Valley in California. Great built in advertising for hvac contractors.
Buy a good one or die Ma'am. :sneaky:
Actually, this year hasn't been as hot as the previous couple. We have still had days where we have had to retire inside to the air-con but it cools down around 4.00 pm to the point where we can get some mowing or other outside work done before dark. We have very little twilight here unlike the southern states.
I'm still waiting on word for my flail mower parts. I'll email them a reminder today. Grass growth has slowed down as the rain has been scarce. Maybe one more mow for the season.
Temps have only reached 35 C (95 F) lately so not too bad.

/ Good morning!!!! #146,085  
Supposed to get to 30 tonight but it’s 31 now, so… 61 tomorrow they say.
Wonton soup and spring rolls for dinner tonight. FIL doesn’t like Chinese something about cats and wild onions, so he got a Whopper.
Might have to go down to Carolina one day, my 78 year old brother is still feuding with his neighbor over a fence on the property I sold last year. My brother is claiming 12’ that don’t belong to him. We did all this last year I thought.

/ Good morning!!!! #146,087  
Good evening all. 38ºF for the start, clear sky, light wind. Windy today, sky clear most day, and high temp was 68ºF, DP 25F, started rising near end of day. Wednesday will be cold, and not back to normal until the next Tuesday. No snow but ice potential. Chapel first thing this morning, wife wanted pancakes for breakfast. puttered with bike (chain lube and fender rattle). General puttering after that. Nap finished afternoon :)
Kyle good to hear rod bent back, hope you don't have to wait on seal kits
Buppies good to hear bleeding stopped.
Bill I wonder why he does not have a shovel? hope you enjoyed the seat time
Drew good luck with investing project.
Dennis did you get a case number with Dell?
Billy sorry about the felling issue. glad tree safely down. Bet chipmunk very entertaining
Thomas enjoy seat time and race
Paul you must be very popular, good catch on heat pump. Squirrels will learn to raid the feeder.
Rich sorry about the intermittent problem with the gas well.
James nice to hear the warm up. Good luck with the shoveling and basement remodel.
David good luck with the finish out and mowing
PJ got a nice warm up
Dftodd sorry about the bug hitting the family, hope everyone gets well soon.
Dennis what a supervisor :)
RS great pic of the hawk. I wonder if it will hit 60ºF with all that snow. Good to hear t-stat fully operation
Doug sorry to hear flail parts slow to arrive
RS nice deer pics, say goodby to the hostas.
Randy good luck with fence feud.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, /mom recovery, living alone, Bird/aging issues/, Don/knee recovery, /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new cancer surgeries /cataract surgery, Roy/ palpitations, /angina, /shoulder, wife/ankle recovery, Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel /divorce, Buppies/surgery infection / wife head wound healing, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes /rib, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery follow up, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues /dog seizure, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /nephew - Covid /5 year plan, Dennis/ brother "alligallyitus" and improving, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #146,088  
Good morning, low temp is 24 and going down to 12 during the day. Wind N 16 gusting to 23 mph. Periods of snow last night, cloudy today and snow or ice pellets this evening and through Tuesday night. Total accumulation 15cm or more so that will translate to 15"+.

IF we get the snow then I will have something to do.

mostly, he moved up from down south a little bit north-west of Toronto. I am not going to say what nationality he is but he is not native born Canadian and came from a warm country where they don't get snow.

Have a good day all

/ Good morning!!!! #146,090  
2022-02-21, 0317

30° right now...high in the mid-40's today...

Heading in to work in a couple hours for a meet & greet.... total waste of time, but ya gotta do what you gotta do...

Edit:
Cancel the trip in to work...forgot I had a doctor's appointment this morning (follow up from that week in the hospital a couple months back)

Last edited: