Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,211  
Thomas bear must have come last night and taken bird feeder off side porch and finished destruction I hope she froze

Fingers cross she doesn't have cub/cubs.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,212  
thanks again for all the kind wishes.
nice to be home after four hours at church, two hour business meeting dominated by
one basically crazy person. I kept smiling and we got through it. Almost all alligator restrictions removed.

If only life were that simple. My brother's wife here in New Hope has been in bed for days, lungs congested, and yes
tested positive for covid. Whole family is seriously worried. She got it from her tennis buddies earlier in the week, three out of four
ladies got sick. Indoor tennis place. Perhaps a place to avoid for another month.

it all becomes very real when things come close to home.

Buckeye, I hope your land dreams come true. Having enough room between you and the next person is such a wonderful thing for those
of us who enjoy some privacy.

It was hard to get my wife to agree to go live on a farm. She liked having close neighbors. Boy I sure didn't.
13 years in the development just waiting to get out. Now I'm happy on one acre. Had a good run on that farm, did what I set out to do.

Sure do wonder how those apple, pear, peach and cherry trees are doing. I left the sprayer with the farm, hoping buyer would use it.
You just have to spray there, even if using organic spray like neem oil. If you don't there are too many small mouths about. My old next door neighbor
who I keep in touch with says the place looks different now and the current owner isn't very friendly. My friend's 5 year old son is so well mannered and
always shakes my hand and says Hi Mr.Drew in a Southern boy's special twang. This the boy I took the monogrammed pencils to last visit.

I've earned a nap

/ Good morning!!!! #147,213  
27F partly cloudy low teens over night,least the wind starting to diminish.

Use the Kubota clear 5 1/2"snow BIG plus driveway etc. ground refroze only made 3 boo boo's.

Had good chat with gentleman owns property management company,with increasing prices and uncertainly what be in forecast he no longer offering 6 month contracts 1 month agreement 3 the max if you been real good customer.

Not much plan this evening...dinner little tv bed early out the door for early am.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,214  
Woke up from nap, found out the meal delivery got cancelled. People called and said they weren’t feeling well, and for us not to stop by.

Cookie bars for me.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,215  
Woke up from nap, found out the meal delivery got cancelled. People called and said they weren’t feeling well, and for us not to stop by.

Cookie bars for me.
Good time for over easy eggs on toast bacon or sausage. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #147,216  
wngsprd wonderful is all I can say great food and atmosphere will definitely go again

Thomas same bear as last year maybe babies next spring

/ Good morning!!!! #147,217  
36°F and clear skies this morning, and has gotten up to 62° so far. A very nice day here.

Made a run to Lowe's this morning to get some wood to build a speaker cabinet, and a couple other things for The Wife. Got to checkout and found there were no cashiers there, only the four self-checkout stations were open. There was a line wrapped well back past the regular lanes. By the time I got up to one, I found out why. The machines/computers weren't working right on three of the four stations. The one I went up to had a non-working handheld scanner, and trying to fit a piece of plywood across the scanner glass is a no-go. I finally asked a younger guy walking past if this thing is supposed to work. He checked it out and said it wasn't working right, told the employee monitoring the area, and walked away. That poor guy was having to check out everyone by himself. I saw a dozen or more other employees just milling around the store, leaving that one guy to do it all. What a terrible business model this has become.

Happy Birthday, Drew.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,218  
Good evening all and Happy Birthday Drew.
More family members with aligatoritus meant a quiet Sunday for us.
It gave me plenty of time to try and answer that question of how much a 20 ton pile of 14mm crushed gravel works out per rock.

First off I took random samples of rock from 3 different places on the pile. Each sample had exactly 100 rocks.
Sample 1 weighed 425 grams
Sample 2 358 grams
Sample 3 382 grams
[Sorry in advance to you QA pros - the kitchen scales have no calibration certificate and no doubt you would want a lot more samples]

Total sample weight 425 + 358 + 382 = 1165 grams
Average weight per rock = 1165 / 300 = 3.883 grams
Weight of pile = 20 tonne = 20,000,000 grams
Total rocks in the pile = 20000000 / 3.883 = approx 5.1 million rocks !
Price per rock = $1379 / 5.1 million = .027 cents per rock, which actually seems pretty good value

Anyone who has trouble getting to sleep at night is very welcome to check calculations and put me straight tomorrow :)

/ Good morning!!!! #147,219  
It’s evening but I’ll post anyway. Yesterday was 40 mm of rain which took all the snow. I got up and no snow. Wow.. I figured i would go and check my maple taps but then we had a blizzard.

Well here is my maple sap harvest.

Harvesting Maple Syrup with an ATV and Tractor

/ Good morning!!!! #147,220  
Good job Eric