Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #148,941  
I get to be the only guy at the church ladies day, as tech support and live streaming. Gotta go early as last night I couldn’t remote into one of the computers to prepare.
After that, not sure about plans, but know the weekend will go by fast.

/ Good morning!!!! #148,942  
29F clear sky low 50's for high afternoon mostly cloudy sky.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...soon as the air temp warms up bit more cut and clean up 4 small trees 1 big tree,after that see what the day brings.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #148,943  

I had to chuckle when I Google Street viewed where I'm going at noon. Edward Hicks house is now a coffee shop with the American Legion upstairs.
How times change. If it's raining I hope there is room in that coffee shop. But not if it's packed full of people with the same intention; that corner is the public
speaking/acting part of program.

macadamia nuts were the ultimate treat. We occasionally got a little bag of them in our stocking since they were so special.
They have a high fat content and let's say you'd be healthier eating walnuts or almonds. But a macadamia nut cookie? Yum.
Once upon a time you used to get macadamia nuts when you flew on planes.

/ Good morning!!!! #148,944  
Good Morning.
It’s 48 and might make it to 65 today. Cloudy morning, clearing up later on.

The sun, the breeze and warmer temps are drying the ground up nicely. There are still areas of standing water and soft spots, but it’s improving rapidly. Yesterday I picked up a lot of sticks, took the Makita string trimmer for a nice walk, and used the hedge trimmers to beat back the growth that wants to attack me on the Lazer along hedgerows. We got the fountain back in the pond and got to hang out with the grandson. It was another day of doing whatever I felt like doing.

IMG_8663.jpg

IMG_5193.jpg

Picked up some pizzas for the band, and invited him along with his parents to come up, and he did, along with his guitar.

IMG_5227.jpg

A good time was had by all. Plan is to make today just as much fun.

/ Good morning!!!! #148,945  
48 and some sun, going to 82.

L4N, sorry about your DIL...sounds like she's been struggling.

BEF, enjoy your day with the "girls" 😁 . Nice Bluebird on your deck...I often sing to ours..."Zippity doo-dah...Mr Bluebird's on my shoulder."

LS, hope the wind dies down. Doesn't sound like fun.

Kyle, nice geo description of such a great state. I'm up for the Tex-Mex.

Thomas, when it starts getting warm, I lose my love for chainsaws. Be careful.

I transplanted a couple of hydrangeas for my wife, finished up getting the garden ready for tilling, and changed out the 3 blades on my mower. Decided to do a test mow, and ended up mowing the whole yard...but did hear a new sound from the mower deck...occasional, like a stick was stuck in the belt area...did find one, but still heard the noise once after that. Ran out of time but will crank it up and look under the deck today...having the lift kit really makes it easy to raise the front end.

/ Good morning!!!! #148,946  
58 high in 80s today pollen is flying

L4N sorry for the loss of DIL prayers sent

Grass is growing but not very fast pond is full

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #148,947  
Great picture of grandson POPAG

/ Good morning!!!! #148,949  
RNG here you go
97B0F2BF-77A1-4ADC-BAC5-B8336190BA8B.jpeg