Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,171  
I read in the Reader’s Digest this month that the phrase I use to end a phone conversation, that has fizzled, out is used just in the South. What phrase do you use?
I say: “ well, let me let you go”.

I say , I’ll let you go.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,172  
It hit 93° today, currently 75, very humid, or as we say on the Shore, it’s close. 95 predicted for tomorrow, that would tie the record.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,174  
Weather changes coming. Slight chance of rain today, 81° forecast to go to 85° by noon, then start downward with a possibility of rain every day for the next week.

Both daughters and two grandkids supposed to come for lunch today, since Margaret told them I was going to be making Cajun Shrimp Stew.🤣🤣 So I've got all my ingredients, including 4 lbs. of raw peeled tail off shrimp ready to cook.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,175  
68 outside made low 90s yesterday 90s again today storms on horizon maybe

Prayers for all

Nice surprise Sodamo

/ Good morning!!!! #150,176  
I read in the Reader’s Digest this month that the phrase I use to end a phone conversation, that has fizzled, out is used just in the South. What phrase do you use?
I say: “ well, let me let you go”.
Talk to you soon, goodbye.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,178  
Good morning, low temp 57 and high to 68°F. Wind WSW 7 mph. Damn and rainy out but clearing later.
A T-storm went through last night. When I got up at 2 for a p the light show was happening, complete with lots of sound.

I've got nothing planned for today, so will either take it as it comes or conserve energy.

When I get off the phone I usually just say "later". A shortened down version of 'I'll talk to you later'.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #150,179  
good morning all
77 in Folly Beach SC
amazing it's so much cooler here than home, where it's supposed to be 95 today, maybe
setting a record. Of course it feels sticky as can be outside with all the salty air here.

slept poorly last night, neck hurting badly from drive, had to wear soft collar all night and take a pain pill at 2am. So I'm dragging now, hopefully this coffee will wake me up.
Family hopes to go down to local lighthouse this morning.

I went outside to take a pic of the rising red sun on the horizon, and camera lens promptly fogged up. Oh well. Will take pics later of light house, need to let camera warm up first.

so nice to be with family, got to hug my sister for first time in almost three years.
this rental home is a real disappointment, worn out, dirty in spots, I sat down on the toilet this morning and saw blood smeared on the wall next to me. Lovely. Freezer died, all our ice melted so my brothers are off right now hunting down ice for the day. With the amount this crowd drinks at night, we need plenty of ice cubes...

Well as your overly liberal representative here I am your expert on they/us/me/him.......
and I think it's a bit unnecessary too.....but it's supposed to support the psychological needs of those who have been marginalized. Ahem. I asked about this when I saw some teachers at the school I'm on the board for use this appelation. And most were normal, but a few had "them". Interesting that no one had the courage to state they were identifying as something else. It's a lot of PC stuff and most of us think it's silly, but it's a coming thing for the young.

are we feeling old yet?..............

now just remember all the stupid stuff we dreamed up when young.

Attachments

• IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0041.JPG
    IMG_0041.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 60
   / Good morning!!!! #150,180  
Nice pictures Drew beach is always a wonderful place to be