Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,721  
Good morning, low temp is 64 and going to a high of 84°F. Wind W 2 mph. Sunny.

Going up to North Bay this morning. The month end shopping trip.

The wood room didn't get done. I did think about it, so that counts a little bit. :ROFLMAO:

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #150,723  
Good morning.
It’s 70 at 5am, going to 90 today. Yesterday was a hot one as well.

Spent the whole day mowing yesterday, started out with greasing and inflating tires on the progressive mower. The TD65 is a great machine, but it has a dozen tires, 4 gearboxes, 5 drivelines with 10 u-joints and 9 spindles plus a lot of greaseable pivot points. It typically takes more than 1 tube of grease to do the whole machine. I did slime the tires with slow leaks, looks like there is one that I will have to change, but I got the mowing done before it went flat.

Finished with that mower and put on the 90” Landpride 3Pt. The only has 4 casters, 3 spindles and one driveline to grease. And the 4 casters are all flat proof.

Finished with the Lazer, which also has flat proof casters, but pneumatic rear tires, that hold air just fine. The spindles on it are sealed, there are only 4 grease fittings on the whole machine.

At any rate got everything cut and even took a string trimmer for a walk.

Today I’m off to Martha’s Vineyard for an early pick up, then down to Greensboro to pick up the crew dropping a plane off at the Citation Service Center for inspection. Then the rest of the day (and week) is mine to do as I please.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,724  
63 today high of 92 heat is back on

Got back at 9:30 last night tired this morning but we had a goodtime the driver of the service truck is sick today not good

Prayers for our Country thanks to all of our veterans past and present all those sick and ailing Helogabals Eric Ukrainian people

/ Good morning!!!! #150,725  
2022-05-31, 0558

60° right now...high in the low 80's today, then a cool down (60's, 70's) the rest of the week. Looks to be a pretty rainy week...I'm good with that
Back to work today...
After soaking both feet (thanks, Thomas!!), both feel better. Right foot is still pretty swollen though

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #150,726  
good morning all
going to be a hot one today, 70 out now going up to 94.
I'm headed over to a friend's garden early, to transplant some squash plants before it gets too hot.
Definitely taking a sweat band with me.

hope you all have a great day
Mostly keep healing

/ Good morning!!!! #150,727  
Good morning all

70° now which will be the high for today.
Temp’s slowly dropping through the day to upper 50’s this evening.

Need to take the trimmer for a walk today and also do some weeding in the garden. Grows fast after a bit of rain! Still haven’t seen any hummingbirds yet this year, seems kind of late.

Enjoy your day everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #150,728  
65 and clear, going to 94.

My wife and I got up at 12:30 to watch the meteor shower...sat in Adirondack chairs in the backyard...I quickly saw one that looked like a red fireworks rocket, exploding at the end. Then it was slow...saw only 7 more over the next 75 minutes. Only one more was big and red, and my wife saw that one, too, so we called it a night (morning) and went to bed.

At least we got to listen to coyotes, owls, treefrogs, and watch lightning bugs while we waited. The weather folks were right about predicting no clouds and a very dark sky...saw stars as close to the horizon as I ever have...but the "meteor shower of a lifetime" was less than the Perseids, except the red ones were delightful.

NHBX, hope you get some hummingbirds...the ones here have finished nesting and are starting to really hit the feeders.

Don, it's nice that your community does so much on the patriotic holidays.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,729  
60F cloudy 80 for high mostly cloudy day.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Had to wait until Boo was done snoozing this morning do chores,now it's E muffin time.

Plans for today...hmmm.
Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,730  
Thomas have you tried cinnamon raisin or blueberry muffins wonderfully good.

Thomas makes them I think