Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #151,611  
80° for a low this morning, forecast to go to 96° today . . . . and then the forecast is for 99° to 100° every day for at least the next week. Power outages and water main outages (line breaks) making the news. Sure hope this heat wave doesn't last too long.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,612  
Good morning.
It’s 59 and going past 80 today under clear skies.

I won’t be here for most of the day today, it’s back to Marsh Harbor for my 45 minutes in the Bahamas today. It looks like weather will be pretty good today, thunderstorms are to the east of our route. We leave land around Wilmington, NC and the next land we see will be Treasure Key. Hopefully I’ll get back in time to be productive around here, but when I get an early start, I usually end up under the covers pretty early. Got nothing done when I got home yesterday.

Haven’t heard from the doctor about my blood work, so it must not have been too awful.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,613  
70 high of 90 very humid storms later

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #151,614  
Popgadget, have a home made conch fritter for all of us. Fair winds

/ Good morning!!!! #151,615  
Conch fritter sounds good
May the wind always be at your back

/ Good morning!!!! #151,616  
53F few clouds upper 70's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...AM take trimmer slow 2 hour walk...PM doctor appointments.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,617  
Good luck at doctors today Thomas

/ Good morning!!!! #151,618  
Conch fritter sounds good
May the wind always be at your back
I have a fun conch fritter story.
My wife and I were coming into West End Bahamas, when they were just starting to build the fancy resort they have now.
But back then, around year 2000, it was still a sleepy little marina where you checked in at Customs.
I got the Bertram docked, somewhat worried about depth, saw a lot of sand being kicked up. Worrisome when your engines and a/c units are gulping
in cooling water constantly.

No restaurants, just a little shack on the beach close to the walkway to Customs.
Three coolers and a barbecue grill.
And a true mountain of empty conch shells, gleaming white, baked in the sun.

I was hungry, as usual, and went to check it out.
hey mon.
Two conch fritters please.
He takes the conch meat out of the cooler, puts it on a big piece of wood and starts wailing on it with a
small wooden club. After he flattened it a bit, into the bowl of bread crumbs or whatever it was, and then onto the
grill. Couple of minutes later, on a hamburger bun with a nice slice of tomato on it, that conch
fritter was one of the best things I've eaten. Tender and not rubbery at all. We almost ordered a couple more to go.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,619  
Neat story Drew was introduced to them in the Virgin Islands still love them to this day

/ Good morning!!!! #151,620  
80° for a low this morning, forecast to go to 96° today . . . . and then the forecast is for 99° to 100° every day for at least the next week. Power outages and water main outages (line breaks) making the news. Sure hope this heat wave doesn't last too long.
A group of friends made the trek from California to Texas for the National Model A Ford Meet…

Nearly 100 year old cars with no A/C

Hearing lots about how hot it is in Texas!