Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,091  
Busy day shopping and paying rego and buying dog bed. Got home and got the tractor going and mowed the rough paddock and then used the bucket to clear about 1/4 acre of scrub and pushed over several dead trees then pushed all into a heap. Then I had to level the ground where the tyres (tires) had dug holes. All came out looking pretty schmick to what it was like before. I then retreated to my cave and had a few Woodstocks and played some music. A satisfying day for a change.
Lesley is still having a few problems with cpap masks but is getting adjustments to her equipment done via wifi by the apnea center. Very handy not having to drive to the city all the time for adjustments. Hopefully she will get some decent sleep tonight.
Another glorious warm day. Hard to believe we are in the middle of winter. No rain, no clouds, no wind.
Keep safe everyone.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #152,092  
71 this morning wife’s knee still very sore and wobbly

Been working out of town

Prayers for all Toppop

/ Good morning!!!! #152,093  
2022-06-23, 0558

57° right now...high in the low 70's...rain this afternoon.

Working remotely...got a cardiologist appointment at 1030

/ Good morning!!!! #152,094  
Roy J - prayers that the appt goes well

/ Good morning!!!! #152,095  
good morning all
cooler day, 63 going up to only 69 with showers this afternoon.

yes I will drive over to Lambertville this morning and get a piece of steel pipe to replace that copper.
Lets' just say I was proving the concept.
too many years as insurance underwriter. Safety first.
Plus if tire fell off on the trip I'd never hear the end of it.... :sneaky:
which it would not, it's on there really well. But the copper begs questions. Like what fool did this?...

having lunch with old friend today in Lederach, thought about pulling trailer behind me and stopping at Paul's on the way but will do that another day.
I do think the hitch stabilizer bracket works, no more thump thumping. Not like pulling a landscape trailer is ever going to be quiet.

Ted, that poster is marvelous, should be in every shop.
Much more interesting than the solemn There is a Right Way And A Wrong Way
Of course we all do it My Way.

have a nice day guys.
Mrs Buppies, feel better. I'm sure your hubby wants to take you dancing, if only a slow dance, so hope each day is better.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,096  
70 and shizzle drizzle. Cloudy and going up only 4 degrees. May see sun before sunset.

Buppies, sorry your wife is still ailing.

Roy, hope the doctor is good to you. ;)

LS, so glad you got a real rain.

Mowed until the storm ran me in. Glad we only caught the side of it...leading edge had 80mph straight line winds and took down many trees and power poles...70,000 without power yesterday. I only had small sticks to clean up.

Roasted a couple of batches and drinking one already.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,097  
picture Ted skipping around his backyard
Singing In The Rain I'm Singing In The Rain!

if you like to grow things, rain is wonderful. Now all those cool cactus flowers will come out, like a Nat Geo show on the desert.
Time to go take pictures.

as the scorpions complain, geez it's the monsoon season again...
Inch and a half rain would fill some arroyos.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,098  
GM crew.

67 outside this AM, heading to mid 70's.

Been busy in multiple directions.

My area got pounded, pounded again yesterday with storms. Half the county is without power. Hundreds of trees down and lots of roads are impassable as crews are working to remove them. Seems our weather people have now caught on to the new classifications of thunderstorms. The ones yesterday were classified as "destructive".

I am still going back and forth with our insurance company about our March claims. Have new ones now. We are thinking about reporting our issues to the State Board of Insurance.

Hope all are on the mends, stay positive.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,099  
If you go with free running nuts, use lock washers!!!

I promise. By the time I'm done with this it will withstand a rocket launch. It will meet nuclear energy code.

trailer has zerk lubed bearings,(EZ Lube?) which I like. Something you can see. My guess is not too much to not blow out any internal seals but you always wonder
what kind it is, made to have lube go through, or the lube pressure does something you really don't want it to do. I'm defaulting to the latter on a wheel bearing.
Now my mower spindle is something different. Squirts out the bottom. And for sure stop once you see any part move, like the top cover of the EZ lube assembly.

Riptides, you get some serious storms there. I'd sure make sure no big trees near my home. Though I love big trees...

So much dead ash in this area, tree companies simply can't keep up. Making serious money with crews going constantly.
Constant din of big chippers running. Chain saws howling.
All noises that are hard on my bad ear, particularly that chipper. Whatever harmonic that thing puts off is bad news.
And the lot for township to dump brush is one block from my home. Every Tuesday morning that chipper fires up and sometimes I have to go inside.
Once I put my headphones on, that worked pretty well.