Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,151  
2022-06-24, 0427

59° right now.... high at 80°

Warm up...high 80's to low 90's over the next few days...probably be a good idea to mow the lawn when I get home today (at least get it started...)

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #152,152  
62 outside this AM, heading to lower 80's.

Got up early to look at the planetary alignment. Cannot see 25 feet in front of me. Fog. So, coffee and catchup time.

Went to go get groceries yesterday, went east instead of west as the storm damage still has roads closed. Reading about the last storms it looks like a derecho moved north to south. There are so many big trees down. It changes the landscape.

We are trying to get an estimate for taking out an elm by our house that is leaning into a sugar maple. The root ball looks to be coming up and if you look at the tree, it looks to have increased its lean into it. Yeah, not going near that with a chain saw.

Hope all are well and can enjoy the weekend. Hope all are on the mends.

Stay safe, be positive.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,153  
good morning all
foggy morning, will burn off and get to 83 in sun.
Lots to do today.
laundry, food shopping, car wash, packing, mowing
I was going to hook up the trailer this afternoon so I'd be ready for tomorrow morning but am invited to dinner in Doylestown and
don't want to haul the trailer over there...I'm in no rush tomorrow morning, so will have plenty of time to hook up.

June bug? Sure could be, it's June... "mine" is prettier...
and guess what, it brings good karma

June bugs and beetles have deep-rooted symbolism attached to them that dates all the way back to Egyptian times.
Some things that a June bug may symbolize include protection, success, intuition, and balance.
While most people consider June bugs a pest, they are actually a very fortunate sign.

woke up with sore neck; not a good sign less than week after epidural. I need a new body. Maybe a certified pre-owned...

/ Good morning!!!! #152,155  
Buppies, Wngsprd needs to bring you some fresh brew. He probably drinks the best coffee of all of us.
It's Friday, little more to go.
stay cool today

/ Good morning!!!! #152,156  
two car tidbits
Volvo is going to build a super luxury EV car in China with 884hp. Why in the world does anyone need that in a car?
Tesla has over 1000hp. I bet their insurance premiums are equally ridiculous.

Also read that Tesla has now crashed into emergency vehicles a dozen times, police cars, ambulances, fire trucks and road barrier trucks.
You would think that would be the last thing a "thinking" vehicle would crash into.
LEO's stopping cars along busy highways always concerns me, they are really taking a lot of risk standing out there.
I try to move over at least a full lane.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,157  
Forgot to post yesterday. :rolleyes:
72F cloudy sky.

Went for walk about this morning,couple weeks ago bear bit claw tore strips of bark off spruce tree,last night bear refreshen marking tree,by the looks next year I'll be removing tree and stump.

Not much plan for the rest of the day...fingers cross get pictures video of bears.

Enjoy your evening all.

Attachments

• 6-23-22.jpg
    6-23-22.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
   / Good morning!!!! #152,158  
Good Morning.
It’s 59 and foggy. Supposed to make it into the 80’s after the fog burns off, turning into a sunny day.

Yesterday’s light rain lasted late into the afternoon, totaling .74 inches.

Found another excuse to fire up the plasma cutter, cut another piece of stainless to make a bracket anchoring a fence post to the hay shed.
IMG_9206.jpg

IMG_9207.jpg

Went exploring with the grandson, looking for frogs around the pond. We found several.

IMG_9202.jpg

IMG_9201.jpg

IMG_9200.jpg

Made some headway cleaning up in the shop, putting tools and supplies away from previous projects, spent quite a while searching for a nice Bose Bluetooth speaker that I had misplaced. Was a good Alzheimer’s test, remembering all the places I had used it. About to go to hangar to look there when I found it under the drivers seat of the Prius. It must have rolled there on the way home from the hangar a while ago. Also found about a dollars worth of change. Got the trash cans to the street and called it a day.

Today will be breakfast with the professor, then a bit of a woodworking project for him, making redwood seat slats for some outdoor furniture. I haven’t made any measurable sawdust in a while, as I still can’t get drivers for speakers. Been mostly metal chips lately.
Tonight I get to play music, got a call to sit in with group that plays mostly jazz standards, should be fun. Tomorrow night I play with the regular band.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,159  
61F mostly cloudy day high near 80F.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Bears deer foxes show up little after dark,have feeling this evening with clear sky picture video will happen.
Did the grocery shopping early this morning for Mrs....brownie points. ;)

Plans for today...might take ride to lawn garden tractor salvage yard see what they good for goodies and date night,looks to be ho hum kinda day.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,160  
lawn garden tractor salvage yard

a walk through the boneyard, a favorite adventure of mine Thomas.
All that history, lot of rusty junk surrounded by a few treasures.
and if you're lucky some stuff you've never seen before