Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,511  
Randy our prayers are with you.
Are the treatments making you feel better ?

/ Good morning!!!! #153,512  
I went in for Pneumonia on second my kidneys had shown a major decline. They basically crashed overnight, now I’m a dialyses patient three days a week.
Get well, ASAP!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,514  
70°F and partly cloudy this morning, going up to 101° today.

I had the fortune to meet Lee at a Winter NAMM Show back in '03 when I still worked for Ampeg, Paul. He was a super nice guy. Is there anyone on the planet that he hasn't played with? And that beard is just epic. Mine was just scraggly by comparison.
Lee Sklar NAMM.jpg

Been a long time since anyone has talked about firing up the TBN Rescue Squad, Don.

Hope they get you all cleaned out and fixed up, Randy.

Good morning, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,515  
Kyle...Strong thoughts prayer for your mother.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,516  
struck out again trying to ditch the squash. Food pantry in lambertville not at two fire houses I visited, clearly should have gone to the third one.
They moved after terrible floods last year.

Trying another church nearby in Richboro. Can't leave this stuff out in the sun.

surgi center followed up this morning. Good service. I did not volunteer that I drove home.

still remain fascinated by amnesia function of propofol. Something that can simply turn off all your memories for a designated time.
makes you wonder about the sci fi aspects of that.
remember Soma in Brave New World/1984?
the original control drug

the cynical part of me wonders if anesthesiologists and surgeons worked with medical lawyers to blot out all knowledge...
No wonder Michael Jackson liked it.
I love the guy's smile when he said I'm going to give you a starter pain med now. And out I went. Somewhat false advertising but
they know what they are doing. A docile patient is a good patient when sticking needles in near spinal column.
I'm doing ok so far, will take one more day to really tell, when all the local stuff wears off.

downside of knocking me out is they don't know when I would otherwise be saying Uncle.
He said they were as gentle as they could be. Ok. So far so good. That area is very screwed up so glad for whatever he can do.
If I get another rod in my neck I may not be able to drive. So I'll deal with this thank you.

Oh, Toppop, sorry you are sick. Get your lungs better and let the machines help you.
If you need me to come drive your Massey, I'm volunteering!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,518  
79F morning clouds burning of 90F for high.

Had E muffins and chores done before sunrise.
Last evening trim for an hour and I sweated more than 10 min. splash light rain. :rolleyes:

Took trimmer for nice 4 hour walk this morning,after date night if cool I'll try get front field mow and under spruces,other than that we shall what the day brings.

Enjoy your ay all.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,519  
Looks like Thomas is running late...guess Lebanon got hit by the storms
Hope everything is OK...
Okay here Roy...15 mins light rain about it.
Took trimmer for early morning walk...5:45am.