Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,801  
65°F and .07 inches rain.

Spent yesterday morning in town doing errands.

Settled on the 1 part Dawn to 3 parts bleach concentration for the foam gun. Applies readily with the foam gun. Also picked up a Ryobi telescoping scrubber RYOBI ONE+ 18V Cordless Telescoping Power Scrubber (Tool Only) P4500 which did a very job on the fascia and gutters. Today I’ll rig the electric pedal into my man lift for the roof project.

Have to make a PO run, one of my delayed Amazon purchases says it was delivered.

Hand & Foot at friends, been a month since last game.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #153,802  
92/103 sticky...with thunderstorms coming
felt a little weak and dizzy after mowing, decided to stay inside this afternoon.
Did get one overdue project down, up-potted an orchid plant that I actually got to bloom a second time.
I may have just wasted a lot of time, guy at garden shop said orchids were throwaway plants, lots bought, few survive.
Going to see if this one will bloom again. Seems to like this spot in morning sun.

Attachments

• IMG_1119.JPG
    IMG_1119.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 57
   / Good morning!!!! #153,803  
81F hazy sun steady 10+ mph wind,good chance late afternoon t storm.

Going to pt. job this morning well before day break I notice mother skunk with babe beside her well off driveway, but the other little booger decided to have Mexican stand off with me.

Well highway department started chewing up asphalt very interesting to watch.

Told Mrs. tonight would be good night for Johnville hot sausages with all the fixing,she no it wouldn't be :oops: I guess I got give her some learning. ;)

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,804  
88° now dew point 72° thunderstorms early evening into tonight. Still need the rain, thunder, lightning and wind not so much.

Finally finished the mowing and trimming this afternoon, should be good for a few days at least lol. Need to do some trimming with a pole saw some branches getting a bit droopy. To hot and humid to do anything else outside, time to cool off and take a shower. Cold beer and something light for supper.

Enjoy your evening everyone
Stay safe and healthy

Prayers for those in need, our country and peace around the world

/ Good morning!!!! #153,805  
Drew, may or may not be true re orchids. Sophie has several gifted to her years ago and bloom at least yearly. Not sure what she does to them, not much I’m sure

These from 2006, when diagnosed with cancer
IMG_0368.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #153,807  
Went to a retirement lunch for an old coworker from a few years back, and 1 company ago. He’s around my age, decided to hang it up. I think his dad recently dying helped make his decision. He already has his house sold, is having a house built in a 55+ community in Wilmington NC. Was nice seeing the old coworkers, that was a fun project, until it ended. Those of us who saw it through till the end got shafted by our company, major reason I left there.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,810  
69°F and cloudy this morning, got up to 88° today. We had some more thunderstorms roll through mid-afternoon, and got some considerable rainfall from them. Lots of lightning and thunder ran all three dogs down to the basement.

Took the day off today for a mid-day interview with another company. Interview was with the president of the company, and went very well. Will go back one more time for committee interview. Have a good feeling about this.

Drew, my Wife has a purple orchid that she got from a local nursery, who told her that they don't last very long. We've had it for three or four years now, sits next to a south-facing window in the sunroom, and has been in constant bloom the whole time. The blooms will start to fall off of one spike just as the other is starting to bloom. Whatever she's doing, she's doing it right.

Good evening, gents.