Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,311  
Good evening all. 70ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze, .2 inch in rain gauge. Light wind today, sky clouded up, thunder and lightening nearby an no rain. Men's meeting to start day. Apparently motivation is MIA did not get anything done today. Did get nap in.
Randy(wag) hope you enjoyed your seat time.
Ted glad progress on drip irrigation, good luck on Jeep. Hope you have uncovered all surprises.
Dennis thanks for info.
RS good to hear progress on floorboards, good luck with remaining holes.
Don hope you can work out some company.
Mike hope you can walk the trimmer and make progress on milk house.
Paul congrats on anniversary. some interesting debris in collection drum.
Ken good luck with outside work.
Drew hope MIL is doing better. Hope mowing went well.
Thomas glad shorter day at work, 20 degrees cooler.
Scaredy glad dump run better this time. Sorry about high temps
RNG sounds like fun trip, hope you can work out fuel starvation issue. nice pic. Sorry about router toast.
David hope for safe trip for Sophie and successful bachelor time.
Drew you were productive today, sorry about trees
Roy sorry about webinar hope mute button worked.
Drew what a vivid imagination :)
Don that is a dry river bead.
Randy(wag) sorry about loosing out on seat time. Nice mild temps.
Dennis wish I could say my high was under 95ºF.
Ted nice rain. sorry about the noise still there. Enjoy your gravel time :)
Paul do the outside desk lift up for obstacle avoidance?
Buppies hope work went well and wife is healing.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid,/mom's breathing, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, /fire nearby, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's heart issues, /pneumonia and not posting, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, /getting dehydrated and cramping, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, Ken /kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / frind stop drinking, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,312  
I must have misread my temps the other day, the high for this month 94.3 did not beat the high for the year at 94.5.

A glitch in my weather app. Earlier it showed 94.3 as this months high. I reopened the app, now it says yesterday set a new high of 94.8° as I reported last night, and it now shows that as the yearly high.

Got my starlink mesh router, gives me a better signal at far end of house.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,313  
2022-08-11, 0419

59° right now...high in the low 80's

Wifey and Stepdaughter had a nice day cruising eastern New Hampshire yesterday while the dog and I kept guard at the house. Glad they had a good time!
Unfortunately, wife tripped when walking to the house (her ankle never did heal properly...plus, she needs to lose weight) and twisted her ankle. She didn't want to go to the hospital, so stepdaughter and I got wifey in and on her bed. Reckon I'm going to work remotely if my boss is OK with it

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #154,314  
69 going to 81.

Buppies, I know you're glad the early taste of Autumn starts tomorrow for the weekend. I am.

BEF, I'm beginning to believe you're related to our local weathermen the way you've changed your high report. :ROFLMAO:

Pop, congratulations on 48 years...and you haven't changed a bit. :)

Roy, I'm sure you and Margeaux are happy to have your wife home. Sorry she messed up her ankle.

I've been mowing, bush hogging, dodging storms, getting caught in storms, and suffering through slow internet...

I was on the phone with India for over an hour trying to get our internet fixed yesterday. We only have DSL, but it has always been fast enough to stream movies on the TV, or do anything online we've wanted to do.

Speeds dropped to a trickle (0.9 mbps), and after trouble shooting myself, tried an online chat session with the phone company with the virtual bot, then a supposedly real person, but who seemed less human than the bot...finally called and was walked through same steps, and then told I must have "exhausted it" like I made it ride a bike 100 miles with Mostly, or something. Was also told my modem was obsolete, that I should upgrade to a faster speed (which failed last time I tried to get them to do it), that I had too many devices running on wifi, and ultimately that I should just watch it for a couple of days and see if it improves. Finally, after 3 tries, got the customer "service" rep to place a ticket for a technician...scheduled in SIX DAYS. I always thought these horror stories applied to satellite providers, not regulated monopoly phone companies.

I did learn something...this fellow in India told me every device we have connected to our wifi, including calling out that one was a Kindle, one was a Samsung, etc. and was able to see me switch them off. Spooky. Plus I am being sent a new wifi modem/router... and am "watching it" to see if it gets any faster o_O.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,315  
good morning all
light rain ending soon, only got about a tenth last night.
Should be hot and sunny today.

have another PT session on my neck this morning, hope it hurts less than last time.
Neck has to be good for this afternoon......friend with brand new Rivian truck coming over to give me a ride. He's a pilot and has waited almost a year for his truck
to come in. I put the word out to two other friends if they wanted to show up, they could go for a ride too. One has a funky range extender BMW EV, only good for 120 miles, but he's
definitely an EV person. Guess I'll see my first frunk today.

yes Mostly, imagination I have plenty of. Still looking for missing common sense... ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #154,316  
63° now dew point 62° high’s in the low 80’s and cloudy today. Humidity supposed to be lower by tomorrow.

Did take the trimmer for a walk yesterday afternoon, still pretty humid but only 75° felt good to get out of the A/C.
Need to ge started on the “lawn” today if it dries out enough.

Enjoy your day everyone
Stay safe and healthy
Prayers for those in need

/ Good morning!!!! #154,317  
Popgadget, that has to be the nicest wide area mowing rig I've seen.
Greasing all those zerks is work, but what a nice machine.
Your grandson has no idea what a fine ride he has.
Well, he knows how comfy your lap is...

is that field long enough for you to land and take off on it? Get one of those Alaskan bush planes with
the big tires, see if you can put it down in my back yard. :oops:
First time I saw your place I was looking for a wind sock.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,318  
71 outside this AM. Heading to mid 80's.

Yesterday was a bust. The morning was gorgeous outside, well still hot and humid, but very agreeable. I managed to get the equipment together for weed whacking and got the push mower out around the barn. Then the rains came. And stayed. And it rained and rained and rained. We must have gotten at least 4 inches by the time it stopped. My driveway was underwater, my front yard and pasture had a nice creek flowing through it that stretched the length of the property. It was a super soaker, gully washer event. It had to be a record, but unfortunately I don't really keep up with weather. The lightening was pretty incredible too. A few bolts got some shriek's from the wife.

The Milk House did not get worked on, but last night I noted where the two doors were, it was nice and dry on the inside. The sidewalk where the doors were usually floods out when super soakers happen. So that was a good test. I need to get busier on that project. It's dragging on....and the fun part has not even started yet. I need to get plumbing in there, which means concrete work.

I will have to research on the RFM setups available. I think with the property layout, especially the front yard, with that gully, I am bound to the ZTR. Plus my drain field is now in the front, so the tractor weight is a factor for that area. That leaves the sides, back and horse pastures. Got to have the right machines for the right jobs, right guys? Popgadget has a nice setup. I could use that, but need to get a garage for the equipment. Which reminds me to call my insurance company again today. Still no movement on a claim since March. Lawyers and crap......

Off to get the day started, probably need to drain the pool. It looked like the way the wind was blowing I won't be fishing leaves out of it this AM.

Hope all have a good day. Hope those ailing, heal fast. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,319  
sent another private email to Toppop.
sent him best wishes from all of us and offered to go down and help.
He's only a couple hours away and not too far from friend in Milton DE.
Last time I saw Toppop was in diner with his fiance who became his wife. Or maybe they were married by then.
He was happy. Hope his wife is taking good care of him.
It didn't sound like a good time for him. Hope they can fix it.
Randy/Randall has a really nice smile and a very big heart.