Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,422  
Good morning, low 11 and high to 30Ā°F. Wind ESE 3 mph. Flurries.

Might have to plow again tomorrow. It all depends on how much accumulation of the flurries we get. I saw 18" once many years ago.

I might get outside and sort out the V plow, then again I might not.

This last dusting was only 8". Handled it with the bucket.

The weed/hash I am smoking for my knees (CBD) gives me a serious case of couch lock. I don't smoke it on days I have to drive, but after I get home I surely get into it.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #159,423  
Good Morning!

thank you Lord for another chance to get it right (or al least not screw up too badly)

slept in a little, didnā€™t get out of the sack until 6:10.
looks like another decent day ā€” temps are already rising (went from 23F to 24.1F from my driest check until just now)

moved one of our gates from where it was to the property line. Surveys are fun! But it needed to be done. We have started clearing out the most accessible flat part of our woodlot, and it would have been easy access for dumping, which had been a major issue for the previous owners. Which is why they installed two gates. But thenone was mich farted in and around an elbow in the road than it should have been (by about 30 yards), and a drainage ditch prevented access on the inside of the gate, so the start of clearing the plot removed all the brambles and vines that were a natural barrier.

we used the boom attachment to pull the original posts after rocking them back and forth for a few minutes. MrsKilroyJC is becoming adept at the care&feeding of the 3ā€ shackle šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

This morning, the electrician is coming back to switch the circuit that is on the wrong breaker. It is well within my capabilities, but until the bill is paid THEY own the job, and if anything bad happens it is their responsibility. After the bill is paid I will do whatever else needs be done.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,424  
   / Good morning!!!! #159,426  
BEF hope you are making progress. Can't hold my tablet and typing is very slow so might have a break for a few days.

Thanks, itā€™s getting better. Still coughing but not as much junk now. Definitely going in right direction.
Did call in sick today again, and told boss Iā€™ll work remote tomorrow if on some training classes.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,427  
Good Morning.
Itā€™s 24 outside (13 if you believe the Tempest), and going to 45 under clear skies.
Apparently the temp sensor on the Tempest has an issue, they are sending me another replacement unit. I sure canā€™t fault their customer service, but it would be nice not to have the failures.

Yesterday started with figuring out what Iā€™m going to do about the counter in the shop. The plan is to make a countertop and backsplash to fit.
Went to buddyā€™s shop to find materials in his cut off and scrap piles, found some laminate, and OSB, but he convinced me to leave it there and he would make the top for me, as he could do it effortlessly in his shop, he even has glue already in the spray guns. I am also very envious of the rolling table saw that could take 12 foot long material.
After I left there, had to stop at the airport and sign some documents and checks, then did some more measuring, and gave him accurate dimensions.
Then, because missions usually creep, headed off to HD to see what I could get for a base cabinet to put the now nicer than I planned on counter on top of. Ended up getting one with drawers that was unfinished, so I stained it, and got some urethane on it.

I had some surplus wireless audio gear that I offered to Ken for his son, and Ken came to get it as I was unloading the trailer for my wife, and got roped into helping unload.

Had some creamy chicken and corn soup for dinner, went to Oddfellows meeting, put the third coat of urethane on the cabinet when I got back, and called it a day.

Today, Iā€™ve got to do a quick trip to Nantucket after lunch before the airspace gets shut down for the presidents arrival there this evening.
But before that will likely be breakfast with the professor, and hopefully getting the base cabinet upstairs.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,428  
Morning all, 26 going up to 52.
Getting foam boards today, in 2 different shipments, so most of day will be waiting for them to show up.

Had a nice visit with PopGadget last night, picking up something for my son.
All under the ever watchful eye of the Alpaca. Another thank you to Paul.

LS - man can't they find the problem already. I hope they get this fixed ASAP,
Mostly - seems you need a night out to get some mojo back
Drew - cotton - long time since I have seen cotton fields
BEF - glad your feeling better-

Had a long call with my nephew. His roommate from a few years back passed and he was pretty depressed. Addiction is hard .

/ Good morning!!!! #159,429  
Dennis is the impeller in your fingers what is cracked?

Dennis not familiar.

Dennis sorry to hear you are not YT material :(

Mostly, yes impeller is very narrow plastic part in my hand. Motor is water cooled
Should have used distilled water to fill the loops. That would have taken a lot

The google pic was Drewā€™s NC farm.
IMG_7083.JPG

I figured heā€™s been away from NC long enough the statute of limitations has ran out
In this view it also shows the woods and pond to the south, and off to right the field he rented from neighbor junk farm to grow all the veggies. Left of house is fenced in area with trees. And his tractor barn back along the treeline. Glad he could go visit his old friends.

And, I do actually have a YT page with a few videos, itā€™s how yā€™all discovered my name which Mostly revealed way back when. Iā€™ve since changed that to buckeyefarmer also.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,430  
Good morning, warming up, 30 going to 51 nice change for the better. A restoration company came by to inspect the rock foundation cracks and took measurements and also showed them the bowing in the brick veneer wall over the walnut log wall. This company has rebuilt many barns and covered bridges around this area.
Looks like a mellow day which is great. Doing a run to town to pick up a prescription and some groceries..
Listening to Richard Fierro's story of taking down the gun man in the Colorado shooting. He is a hero and saved many lives

Last edited: