Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,621  
I guess this is our neighbors response to the complaint about shooting into our property. So he put out a deer feeding stand right on the property line so any shooting of deer that misses will go into our property.

IMG_1316.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #159,622  
I guess this is our neighbors response to the complaint about shooting into our property. So he put out a deer feeding stand right on the property line so any shooting of deer that misses will go into our property.

I thought MD had a 300 yard limit for hunting, shooting, next to occupied buildings or something like that? Is that applicable to your situation?

/ Good morning!!!! #159,624  
So I'm assuming that looking from your property for this picture you can see his feeder and ground blind.
I guess at this point I'd be putting a flashy noise maker on a timer or motion sensor on my property with a sign on the property line that when the shooting position and feeder get relocated so that any rounds will not impact the property the noise maker will be removed.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,625  
I thought MD had a 300 yard limit for hunting, shooting, next to occupied buildings or something like that? Is that applicable to your situation?
Looking at hunting regulations it says 150 Yard from occupied structure . This feeder is just outside the range for the main house we live in but is within range of the log cabin and the bank barn. I am working in the barn all the time but do not live in it. Is that defined as occupied?
So I'm assuming that looking from your property for this picture you can see his feeder and ground blind.
I guess at this point I'd be putting a flashy noise maker on a timer or motion sensor on my property with a sign on the property line that when the shooting position and feeder get relocated so that any rounds will not impact the property the noise maker will be removed.
There are laws against hunter harassment

/ Good morning!!!! #159,626  
Good Morning!!!! 55F @ 8:30AM.
Plenty of sunshine. High 68F. Winds light and variable.

Really nice turkey day shared with good friends. Sumptious meal, great conversation, sleepy heads all around when we left to come home. Doesn't get much better than that.

Not sure what's on today's agenda, but it's shaping up to be a beauty of a day. Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,627  
Looking at hunting regulations it says 150 Yard from occupied structure . This feeder is just outside the range for the main house we live in but is within range of the log cabin and the bank barn. I am working in the barn all the time but do not live in it. Is that defined as occupied?

There are laws against hunter harassment
That would not be considered hunter harassment,
and I am completely opposed to anyone harassing hunters hunting legally and ethically.
Also barns are not considered occupied structures as unoccupied houses are also not considered occupied structures.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,628  
65°F and 2 inches rain

A very nice TDay
Thanks for all the BD wishes

Likely too wet to do much today. Energy conservation may be appropriate.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #159,629  
That would not be considered hunter harassment,
and I am completely opposed to anyone harassing hunters hunting legally and ethically.
Also barns are not considered occupied structures as unoccupied houses are also not considered occupied structures.
Thanks Lou Yes the 150 yards only applies to the main house we live in

/ Good morning!!!! #159,630  
46F and mostly cloudy @ 12:30, heading up to a high of around 50F.

Had some rain come through last night but it was insignificant ... looks like everything out there now is pretty dry.

Very enjoyable Thanksgiving over at the relatives, turkey was fantastic ... was done in a trashcan, really need to get the seasonings he used.

Did not make it outside to work on leaves before we had to leave, just not enough time.

Did get some more mud thrown on the wall after we got back, also got two of the areas sanded.

Winds are currently favorable (WNW @ 10 -20) for some mowing/leaf blowing so may head outside here in a bit and take a stab on finishing that up.

Hopper feeder needs refilled, maybe get that pole for the nyjer feeders relocated as well.

Beyond that probably work on getting the dahlia tubers stored for the winter.

Plus whatever else comes up.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving ... (y)