Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,641  
I turned the hot tub back on. Going to take a while, readout said 66 degrees. Long way to 104, not tonight

/ Good morning!!!! #159,642  
Drew, should have stopped by. You drove close by. Course I probably was still in bed.

Wife and son went to a movie. I’m still coughing a lot more since I’m done with antibiotics. Dr office closed. If it gets worse I’m going to take some antibiotics my dentist gave me “just in case” for a tooth infection.
This 5 day one they gave me last week isn’t long enough.

Editing some video of the VA property. Have not been there since we settled. Wonder if there are hunters on it.
Going to put drone video on YouTube.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,643  
I thought MD had a 300 yard limit for hunting, shooting, next to occupied buildings or something like that? Is that applicable to your situation?
150 yards from occupied building is Maryland law

/ Good morning!!!! #159,644  
Looking at hunting regulations it says 150 Yard from occupied structure . This feeder is just outside the range for the main house we live in but is within range of the log cabin and the bank barn. I am working in the barn all the time but do not live in it. Is that defined as occupied?

There are laws against hunter harassment
Seems if you're in the barn, it is occupied.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,645  
Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Wngsprd. And many more.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,646  
Seems if you're in the barn, it is occupied.
Makes sense for sure but according to Natural Resource Police, in Maryland it does not qualify and has to be a lived in structure. Natural Resource Police is similar to Game Wardens in other states

/ Good morning!!!! #159,649  
Few years ago, I called in a person shooting from a vehicle, shot up into neighbors horse field. Took over 2 hrs for someone to respond.

Getting cooler out, gonna have to fire up pellet stove soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,650  
43F and clear @ 17:30, heading down to around 30F for the overnight low.

Mowing and leaf mulching/clean up pretty much done at this point, although I don't preclude the possibility of doing a little touch up here and there if anything significant blows back out onto the yard.

One of better years as far as fall clean up goes, weather just kind of fell into place and most all of the leaves came down ... even the oaks (unusual)

I got the return for The Woman's slippers (too small) placed with Amazon and got the new order placed for the correct size.

She put the bird in the oven earlier this afternoon, starting to smell really good but it will probably be a couple more hours.

She ventured out after that and dig some more work on the irises, also gave a good report on the peonies. Wanted to know where the labels were so She could get them marked. Expect we'll be doing more work on that tomorrow.

Think I hear her mashing the potatoes now.

Did not get around to refilling the hopper feeder or moving the pole for the nyjer feeders, will have to do that first thing tomorrow.

Will do some more mudding later after dinner, probably work on the dahlias in the meantime.