Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #162,291  
had fun with this bass test. At 10hz a little hum, barely. At 15hz about the same.
At 20hz slightly louder. At 25hz, whooeee, everything in the room shook a little. What fun.
very interesting to hear the different bass sounds in 5hz increments going up.
This also shows how much low midrange is in the 70-100hz range.

popgadget, crank up one of your professional speakers please with this video some time.
I'm curious how low it goes, though that was never its reason to be.

I need to go back and test system again, and throw the phase switch to see if I can tell the difference.

if I found a high frequency sweep test I would probably be depressed over how little I hear any more.
I heard nothing. I guess I must be deaf. Using Seinhiser HD 569 headphones.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,292  
that's odd Bill. sorry
have now determined I can hear down to/my sub can reproduce to 23hz.
I listened to one sweep that went up one hz at a time.

Top end, somewhere in the 11k range. As expected.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,293  
IMG_7471.JPG

I don’t remember doing this, but my past sins have been revealed. the original light didn’t fit over the ceiling box, so I apparently taped and muddled over the back side of the box that was still open. The old light fixture has mud on the back side of it, so it was done with the fixture installed. Out of sight, out of mind.
The new light is made to attach to a box like this and will cover.
I can’t find my drywall sander, been looking all over the garage, basement and the unfinished room upstairs where I last probably used it.
Then my son needed computer help.
I am going to fix it right, but not today. I will sand and repaint above the light before installing the new one
IMG_7470.JPG

Found the sander.

Attachments

• IMG_7473.JPG
    IMG_7473.JPG
    825.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #162,294  
Glad Mrs. feeling whole lot better Mostly. :)

Grand good news indeed Check. (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #162,295  
35F light misting.

Going to work 4:30am morning gas $3.09 heading home from 12:30pm work gas $3.20 :rolleyes: wonder what the excuse now.

By the sounds old man winter stopping by for quick break,dusting to 1" than back in mid 30's still my kinda winter.

Think one kitten tick off at Mrs.,for she following me around setting with me and giving Mrs. nasty stare. :)

Plans for tonight...feet up big ole ice cream with kittens.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,296  
With that in mind, I guess my two NIKKO Alpha 230 watt amps would be a bit of overkill? I also have the pre-amp for them.
NIKKO!

my buddy that I used to DJ with (I built speaker cabinets, did a lot of soldering, and humped stuff to/from events 🤣😂) way back when had one of those until he upgraded to a Soundcraftsman PCR800. Base CCW offends we’re EV 15-B’s, pole-mounted custom boxes with 8”EVs and we would string two lines of tweeters (5 on a line, 10’ apart) for totally unobstructed highs.

This little operation was called “SOUND ATTACK”…

/ Good morning!!!! #162,297  
Good evening. Great day today. Wife got her steel plate removed from her arm that she broke last year. 🎉
Why did she have it removed? Was it bothering her or did the Dr. recommend it? My wife also broke her arm and has a steel plate from 7 years ago.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,298  
Good (Friday) morning. Overnight Low of 9.5C and it's presently a chilly 17.8C, steady breeze from the South-East and overcast.

I have no idea what is in store for today but a tip-run is probably in the cards. I do need to rake some of the grass clippings from yesterday.

Other than enjoying my visiting company, that's about it. Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,299  
Well, the freezing rain switched to straight rain and then back and now is snow. The town/dump run got cancelled until the FR stops. Maybe tomorrow.
My lottery ticket (numbers racket) was a bust yet again. I play the same numbers year round.
I think I may get away with 4 tower speakers with front vents and hang them horizontally from the ceiling in my man cave, angled downwards to me. The room is 12x12'. Just run one amp.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,300  
Why did she have it removed? Was it bothering her or did the Dr. recommend it? My wife also broke her arm and has a steel plate from 7 years ago.
The break went right to the elbow, so the plate was kind of sticking out. Believe it or not, this was actually the second plate that she had had put in that arm. They had to take out the first one when she broke her arm the second time, and the second plate was quite a bit longer, and was kind of poking at the end of her elbow. if she had not broken alarm the second time, they would’ve just left the first plate in, but of course it was in the way when they did the second surgery.

They told her to not break that arm again.