Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,081  
Mostly, that is WiFi printer that is dropping out.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,082  
Poured first cup of hot coffee. 5° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 11° with partly cloudy skies. Grocery went kind of OK. No Sam's club water or a other flavored water. I still have another weeks supply at house. Bought a new 65 TV. With neighbors help get it unloaded and into house. Got it unpacked and plugged in. Did all the setups and programing to get a smart TV working. Did some more troubleshooting of why sound was not getting from Audio/Video receiver to TV. Got it to work. Appears to be a bad HDMI input to Audio/Video receiver. Going to replace and recognize HDMI cables when I set new TV in place.
No plans for today yet.
Time to refill Feeders and suet cages.
xzOaSCW.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well. A little extra warmth would be good to make us all feel better.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,083  
It is going down to -24°F tonight and a high to -9F tomorrow. I will plow the 6" we got after I get the tractor back tomorrow. It is all fixed up for now. In the spring it will go back up there for a full service all oils, all filters (fuel too) and valve adjustment.
I think I am going to acquire a dipstick heater for the hydraulic oil, IF I can find one that is small enough to go through the dipstick hole and long enough to actually get into the oil without bottoming out. Amazon has a couple of them, but I need to measure the dipstick I have first.
You can also look at the magnetic or if aluminum gear case the glue on heaters

/ Good morning!!!! #164,084  
Mostly, yes I updated the software on the Vizio tv and reset it to factory settings. Reset the WiFI and tested it from the TV menu as working with strong signal. Apps working fine but it will not communicate with iPhone or PC's. Working for now with HDMI cable. As RNG suggested ordered an Apple TV 4 box and will be delivered today.. I have all Apple products so should be a better match and more secure. Made an appointment with Geek Squad to vipe the IMAC and cure the startup problems hopefully

/ Good morning!!!! #164,085  
Morning all! 21 right now getting colder as the day goes on with a temp of -13 predicted for the night with crazy wind blowing.
Wife's voice is slowly returning. No other issues as long as she stays on the meds.
Spent some time at the rehab place for my thumb. They gave me a brace to wear for two weeks and an exercise to try and relieve the pain. I was told it will get worse eventually but hopefully these will slow it down some. Using the same exercise on my left hand as that is starting to wear out too.
Pellet stove got cleaned out yesterday so there is plenty of room for what is sure to be lot's of ash produced the next few days.
Going to try and grill some burgers tomorrow for a family get together. Hopefully won't be to cold for the grill to burn. Glad they are coming here and not us going there!
Few of the projects from the woodshop.
stuff2-2-23.JPG

Hope everyone stays-Warm-Safe and Healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,086  
Mostly, that is WiFi printer that is dropping out.

Can you give the printer a fixed IP rather than using DHCP? I have found that with many things that makes them more stable. Do the devices that print to it connect directly to the printer or though your network and router? That can cause issues sometime as well.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,087  
37 going to 38. Got a very pretty snow yesterday morning. I had to drive through it but the roads were clear.

Sorry about all that ice, Don and Spike. It often does so much damage.

Phil, great news about your wife's voice. Sorry about your thumb.

Yesterday was Yoga day at our house, so after helping my wife get things ready (this being the only time she ever gets up at 5am) and feeding the birds in the snow, I headed to the mountains. Wasn't sure I was going until the last minute, so did an out and back, rather than asking for a shuttle...big mistake. I bit off more than I could chew and hiked the last hour in the dark through some steep rocky sections.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,089  
37 outside this AM, and that unfortunately will be the high for today. Some colder weather moving in.

If the ground is frozen solid enough, I plan on venturing further into the woods today for more readily available firewood.

And, the SO has spotted a steel door on Market Place, so we will go take a look at it. Plan on using it to close in the walkway between the Barn and Milk House. Make the walk way into the Milk House, a mud room. That's the plan, anyway. Will have to wait for warmer weather though to pour some footers. Why is it on renovations concrete is always in the wrong place? LOL.

Hope all have a great start to the weekend. Be safe. Stay warm.