Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,401  
66°F and no rain.

Off to my neighbor’s Mike this morning. He bought one of the sliding patio doors at Lowe’s a couple weeks ago. Said to be ready for the install. Question is, is the old door actually removed? We shall see. Should be pretty straight forward if so. Mike has our neighborhood coffee farm. No plans beyond that as the installation will likely be celebrated with a couple of beers. That’s OK, I think my body would appreciate an easy day.

Sophie had a great time at the senior event. Came home with a bunch of updates on people not seen in awhile.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #166,402  
When I tested positive wife was testing negative. I took the full course of Paxlovid bad taste and all and got better quick. Later wife was tested for antibodies for the virus and was found that she was positive meaning she had the virus even when testing negative at the time.
Yup. Those quick tests in the green box have a false negative rate of 20%!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,404  
I see that I got automatically blanked out because I used a word that is now considered a no no. I see why BEF got frustrated at TBN. Its a shame I can't even say my wife w o k e up with a fever without being **** out.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,405  
It worked! Got the tractor out yesterday.
It was the boards that did it. Used the FEL to lift the front end, then placed logs under the left middle so that the rear tire would lift off when I let the front and go down by raising the FEL.
915927F8-4E94-444F-B183-9DE2E3588195.jpeg

And thanks for the suggestion, Drew, but I am afraid that the only thing that would not get stuck on that Hydro right-of- away with something that was either less than 4 feet wide so it could go on the frozen tracks of the Hydro One beast, or the beast itself!

F470DCB6-B066-4B9C-8D59-519F4FB77841.jpeg

And they were long gone by this point.

Anyway, I now have my T-Rex trailer sitting next to the pile of oak logs, and I just need to take the ATV down that Hydro right away on the nicely, packed beast treadmarks, and hack up the sections of that Oak tree that Hydro One left, which are about 4 feet long or so. Then I can split them all up and start them to dry for next year‘s firewood. Wish I had more of them!

Have a good day, everyone. I know I will!

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #166,406  
When I tested positive wife was testing negative. I took the full course of Paxlovid bad taste and all and got better quick. Later wife was tested for antibodies for the virus and was found that she was positive meaning she had the virus even when testing negative at the time.
My wife thinks she is testing negative even though she feels very positive because of her blood type. Does your wife by chance have type O-negative blood?

/ Good morning!!!! #166,407  
I see that I got automatically blanked out because I used a word that is now considered a no no. I see why BEF got frustrated at TBN. Its a shame I can't even say my wife w o k e up with a fever without being **** out.
realllllyyyy?

woke is now a banned word? too funny, I understand why in some applications/politics/meant to demean, but regarding waking up, this is just plain silly

landlady just left, very happy, she liked my toasted raisin tea biscuit smothered in blueberry preserves/fruit.

nice and sunny out, need to go outside and get some sun on my face, fill the birdfeeders and ?

(yup, ****) but when you go in to edit, that four letter word is still there.
I wonder what other words don't make the cut? actually, maybe I don't want to know....

/ Good morning!!!! #166,408  
Political correctness is going a little bit too far, IMHO.
Pretty soon our texts will look like this, **** *******. **** * **** ****** ** **** **** ******** **.