Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,461  
Good morning! 41˚F North wind at 18mph, cloudy mid 50s later. only .05" rain
There is no dought my wife has covid and has either taken the test too soon or a false negative or she dose not shed the virus enough for the test to detect it. I'll test her again when she wakes up.

The Farm sent out a "any help please" message yesterday as they did not have people for all the activities. I felt bad I could not help but I'm still testing positive. The Dr. said as long as you are testing positive you are contagious. They have me scheduled to work a lot next week and I continue to improve so I think I be able to grab some seat time then.

The contractors finished screening in the 15'X15' back porch and it looks good. No more bugs to bug us and the rattlesnakes can't get in. We should have done this 5 years ago.

Time to take the morning dose of Plaxlovid and get that bad test in my mouth 30 minutes later. The best I can describe the taste is like chewing on an orange peel with no orange taste only the bitter taste.

Wngsprd, I'd go with a helicopter delivery.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,462  
Good morning! 41˚F North wind at 18mph, cloudy mid 50s later. only .05" rain
There is no dought my wife has covid and has either taken the test too soon or a false negative or she dose not shed the virus enough for the test to detect it. I'll test her again when she wakes up.

The Farm sent out a "any help please" message yesterday as they did not have people for all the activities. I felt bad I could not help but I'm still testing positive. The Dr. said as long as you are testing positive you are contagious. They have me scheduled to work a lot next week and I continue to improve so I think I be able to grab some seat time then.

The contractors finished screening in the 15'X15' back porch and it looks good. No more bugs to bug us and the rattlesnakes can't get in. We should have done this 5 years ago.

Time to take the morning dose of Plaxlovid and get that bad test in my mouth 30 minutes later. The best I can describe the taste is like chewing on an orange peel with no orange taste only the bitter taste.

Wngsprd, I'd go with a helicopter delivery.
Feel better, fingers crossed for the wife.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,463  
good morning all
warmer day, light rain out now, going up to 63.

helicopter – designed to protect intercontinental ballistic missiles
Spike, ? how does that work?

WVH, how about a pic of a nice fat bass? have fun!

Ron, that must have been a very interesting visit to GM. Hopefully they will ask you to drive
a Cadillac Lyriq for a year, to get your opinion......... (y)

today's the big day, water goes in the rv, and since the hose will be on, will give it a squirt.
Hopefully when I go out this morning the fridge will be nice and cold. And hopefully the hot water heater works.
I was going to take rv to TSC to top off propane tank but since it has more than half left, and my first stop has a propane fill tank, will
wait on that. One less embarrassing attempt at backing rv down my driveway, entertaining my elderly neighbor across the street looking out her window.
Nothing gets past her, a built in security system for my home actually. She's lived there for more than 50 years.

going to take one last dunk in hot tub today and then turn the heat down to 70 after giving it an extra dose of bromine. Found out that draining it still left a lot of water
in folds and worry about stuff growing in that. So for 70 watts or whatever it takes to run the pump, going to leave it on.

hope you all have a good day.
Don, hope you and wife both feel better.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,466  
Morning all, 39 going up to 62 and cloudy
Happy St. Patrick's Day to those who celebrate

Was warm enough that I planted some radishes and pulled some stubborn weeds still growing under the plastic cover in the garden.
Tomato plants have sprouted in their pots downstairs.

Lots of green showing up and the few forsythia the deer did not outright kill are starting to bud.

Off for bloodwork this morning as the Dr. office forgot to order 2 of the 3 panels and I did not find out until I got to the lab site :-(

Don - feel better sorry to hear you and the Mrs' are both suffering.

May get to raking out the beds around the house and spraying for stiltgrass this weekend if the weather holds and the winds are calm.

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #166,467  
ken reminds me I have potatoes to plant in the potato bags today. Not planting in raised beds, the bugs got them there.
hmmm, I think I have some radishes to plant too....
would be fun to come back in two weeks and find a few small ones

/ Good morning!!!! #166,468  
good morning all
warmer day, light rain out now, going up to 63.

helicopter – designed to protect intercontinental ballistic missiles
Spike, ? how does that work?

WVH, how about a pic of a nice fat bass? have fun!

Ron, that must have been a very interesting visit to GM. Hopefully they will ask you to drive
a Cadillac Lyriq for a year, to get your opinion......... (y)

today's the big day, water goes in the rv, and since the hose will be on, will give it a squirt.
Hopefully when I go out this morning the fridge will be nice and cold. And hopefully the hot water heater works.
I was going to take rv to TSC to top off propane tank but since it has more than half left, and my first stop has a propane fill tank, will
wait on that. One less embarrassing attempt at backing rv down my driveway, entertaining my elderly neighbor across the street looking out her window.
Nothing gets past her, a built in security system for my home actually. She's lived there for more than 50 years.

going to take one last dunk in hot tub today and then turn the heat down to 70 after giving it an extra dose of bromine. Found out that draining it still left a lot of water
in folds and worry about stuff growing in that. So for 70 watts or whatever it takes to run the pump, going to leave it on.

hope you all have a good day.
Don, hope you and wife both feel better.
>> helicopter – designed to protect intercontinental ballistic missiles
>> Spike, ? how does that work?
Well, the sites can be pretty large, and silos spread out. So, transport, monitoring patrols and fast response may be needed.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,469  
>> helicopter – designed to protect intercontinental ballistic missiles
>> Spike, ? how does that work?
Well, the sites can be pretty large, and silos spread out. So, transport, monitoring patrols and fast response may be needed.
They position themselves under the reentry vehicle before it gives up its warheads thusly intercepting them before impacts.

LOL.

I once looked at a place in Montana that had a silo carved out on the property.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,470  
50 mph winds overnight, and cold (again). 8º this morning, still pretty breezy. I heard a loud BANG last night, about 9, with a strong wind gust. Went out this morning for a look see. Didn't see that anything hit the house, so I don't know.
Local Pheasants Forever has a banquet this weekend, I got a call (just after the bang, last night) and they are overbooked and may not be able to fit me in. I mailed the check in 3 weeks ago and he just got it (10 miles away - thanks USPS). Spots for 320 people - he has 360 applications.