Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,521  
Good evening all. 35ºF for the start, mostly clear sky, windy. Moderate wind slowed through day. variable cloudiness, and high temp was 52ºF. Start fire in insert, then refilled wheel barrow and wood wagon, then chainsawed downed limbs. Got ride in after lunch then trip to get Volagi and Peugeot from bike shop. Had dinner at Olive Garden to celebrate St Patrick's day, first date with wife 46 years ago :). Spent some time putting new battery in backup speedo, move cadence sensor, putting support tools in rack bag, and checking gears. Hope ride goes well tomorrow.
Ron sorry about the wind. Glad recliner back to sitting, but inconvenient no parts to fix. Neat feeder pic.
Spike hope you get more rain. Nice looking egg beater.
Kilroy I was just trying explain what sway chains/bars were hooked to on tractor. Both my tractors also had adjustable stop so you could pull implement up and lower it to same depth. Never tried the draft control.
Bird bet that was a fun visit.
Kilroy Glad you are getting a faster path to overnight accommodations at woodlot. Hope site prep goes well.
Billy glad you had good hike yesterday, funny how towns spring up then die. Bet you were disappointed you were solo the whole way.
Billy great trail pics.
Bill thought you were done with cough. Glad dump.town run went ok.
Mike hope wall layout was successful.
Billy they could use helicopter or mule team if practical to leave trail during tight turns.
Thomas Hope snow control went well.
WVH you never know what the bass want to eat. Much easier to bring extra pole to retie lures :)
Don sorry to hear about wife. prayer sent for recovery. Glad you have porch screened in, nice to have bug free outside space.
Drew sounds like you are ready for the trip.
Buppies prayer sent.
Ken good to hear you were able to work on garden. Hope you get the stiltgrass sprayed.
Gstrom hope you figure out what bang was and glad no damage to house. Sorry about banquet, we get mis-deliveries all the time.
Ted glad you got some snow. I think Thomas was trying not to get snow delivery. Growing up in STL area getting peaches was very uncertain, less than 50% of the time the blooms survived long enough to produce a peach. Too often cold snap come through after bloom and kill blooms. Sorry about all the inside days.
Frits hope you can get your grading done or at least started. Congrats on daughter's offer.
Kyle Happy Birthday to you son. Understand with everything going on waiting to fix sounds smart :) Hope you can get a good window to repair. Good scores on Snapper parts.
RNG sorry you are getting th runaround on towing. Glad you got some victories. Glad you are getting along with the pets.
David sorry about the missing parts. Hope corned beef and cabbage was god, and the guys luck was good at H&F.
Mark sounds like a long day.
Thomas you got a good post from Buppies on redirect to buppied till summer :)
Scaredy sorry you have not been feeling well. Glad you are improving. prayers sent. I had enough green beer in college to last a life time.
RS glad you are getting warmup. Hope you get the drawer parts cut up.
Kilroy that is a lot of miles.
Gstrom nice progress.
David hope you door in the wind worked out.
Randy(wag) glad your pasture maintenance up to date, and not too much dust either :). Hope house cleaning went well.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.
On mine, I would have to weld Or u-bolt something since there are no provisions. Now, If my tractor was about 3 years newer it would be the MF-type setup (because even case knew it was superior) and I wouldn’t have this little “adventure” 🤪😁

/ Good morning!!!! #166,522  
Good Morning!
God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up to badly…).

33.4F and clear, maybe getting into 40’s. Going in to cube farm and getting some OT until it warms up and dries off from all the rain yesterday. I don’t think there will be any tractor work this afternoon, but I should be able to drop the 5 trees where we intend to drop the proposed prefab building and trim them to length and de-branch, and maybe drag branches over toward fence for more withies. We will see how “best-laid plans” go later…

I hope everyone is hangover-free this morning!

Have a happy healthy safe blessed Saturday!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,523  
good morning all
39 going up to low 50's in sunny, cooler weather today
am off to go foodshopping this morning.

planted some red potatoes in potato bags yesterday and watered the strawberries.
Hope it rains enough while I'm away

/ Good morning!!!! #166,524  
41 this morning breezy high in high 40s. Snow chances over for us above I80 more to come 3/4 in is all I got fr the winter.

Everyone enjoy your day. Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #166,526  
Good morning, 34 going to 47 today. Rain has stopped and looks like no rain in FC for the next days.

The new thermostat for the mini split is working well.

No fixed agenda today

IMG_1695.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #166,527  
27F and "Fair" @ 08:00, only heading up to around 33F for today's high. Becoming overcast this afternoon, flurries or snow showers possible.

St. Paddy's Day dinner over at relatives was enjoyable, the homemade Rueben's were quite tasty ... (y)

After we came home I spent the night in the garage, slicing and dicing carcass panels:

IMG_2329 copy.jpg

Pretty happy with how that turned out: I think I was only short on one panel and it was less than 1/32nd. And (surprisingly) the cuts appear to be square ... :oops:

Still a little trimming left to do.

Next step will be to start cutting the pieces for the drawer parts.

Suspect hopper and tube feeders are due for refills so that's on the agenda.

Not sure beyond that.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #166,528  
Two people were killed in head on collision on our two lane highighway a couple of days ago. One of the cars went on fire and killed both.

1679141808053.png

/ Good morning!!!! #166,529  
34F partly cloudy low 40's for high 10mph wind.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...Dig snow from both ends of culverts and see what the rest day has to offer.

Enjoy the day all.