Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,762  
If you can turn your back blade like this )> then you will save a lot of your gravel. The arrow being the direction of travel
That's the direction I always use it, for snow. Just got back in. Just lightly dragged it and it worked fine...

/ Good morning!!!! #166,763  
67°F and 3.19 inches - Soggy. Forecast calls for more rain today.

Definitely no mowing.

Guess the end to my procrastination. Time to bite the bullet and attack taxes. Here I come IRS.

But coffee first

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #166,764  
67°F and 3.19 inches - Soggy. Forecast calls for more rain today.

Definitely no mowing.

Guess the end to my procrastination. Time to bite the bullet and attack taxes. Here I come IRS.

But coffee first

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
Every time I say I am going to get my tax papers in order....I don't.

Still procrastinating on my part. I know I owe, just a matter of how much. Maybe that's the reason for the lack of interest.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,765  
not a bad drive to Jacksonville FL, but gosh SC section of rt 95 is the pits, what a lousy road, potholes, etc.

pulled into very nice campground here, and was going to wash the rv but decided I'd pass. Too busy fooling with slide that won't work. No reaction to pressing button in either direction. I checked the fuse, it was fine. Annoying, but I can get around just fine with slide in.
When I get to DelRay Beach tomorrow, I may get a rv road service on the slide. I emailed the PA dealer and asked for advice. ?

a/c running, rv is cool, going to take a nice hot shower.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,768  
my day improved, guy who sold me the rv asked me to check on a few things. Seems slide will not work without parking brake on. Sigh.
so now I have a little more room.

have a school board finance meeting in a few hours on zoom.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,769  
Good afternoon! The weather guessers sure missed the mark.... today was forecast to be sunny, calm, and warmer at 63°......
Nope - woke up to clouds, snow showers, and cold temps. It's been hovering around 40° all morning. At least the snow isn't accumulating. Now supposed to be cool this weekend with highs only in the 40's....

Needless to say, the tractor was set to go, but I'm not going out to fix the road..... maybe this weekend will be dryer. Plus, the gravel for the enlargement of the driveway parking area will be dropped on Saturday morning.

The ground is really soft, the dump truck will probably leave ruts that will need to bee fixed also.... may as well just do it all at the same time.

Drew, sorry to hear about the RV troubles. At least the tire got fixed. Positive thoughts heading your way for an easy fix for the slide.

RNG, hope the homeless guy finds some other area. Be safe.... hopefully no conflicts occur. Last year, the small town close by (6 miles away), had a couple of homeless folks hanging around. These were the first heard of in the area..... Anytime I ever saw them, a police cruiser was close by. They stayed about a month and moved on.

David, glad Sophie's surprise went well. Did she have any clue?

The daughter and family are about 2 hours out at the time of last update. They also ran into some unexpected snowy weather....

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,770  
Got the town/dump run done and washed the Dodge too. Came back and on the way took a look at the driveways I look after and spent about 45 minutes of one of them scraping 6" of slush off it. Cut a 45° angle into the sides of my driveway right down to the ice in the hopes that I can get the runoff to follow the ditches. If that doesn't work, then I will get the backhoe out and make real ditches about mid April.

RNG, around here it doesn't matter if it is a dog, coyote, wolf or whatever, if it messes with your livestock you have the right to kill it. Farmers rules; SSS Shoot, Shovel and Shut up.

Now for some R&R.